Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Hole of the Day from Friday when work let us out a bit early so ran out to play a quick 9. This was hole number 5 at Eldorado Country Club. BigTex loves this hole....you would too JerseyNate!

Nice Par buddy! But you never showed us why you dont wanna go long! haha

Nice par Nate! Looks like a ripper of a course buddy.

Nice par, Texas Nate....and I laughed when you opened with "this is...THE Nate here." It's a beauty of a hole.

Great hole and par, TheRealNate.......:D

Nice job Nate - looking forward to getting up there and playing the course with you soon!

Nice Par buddy! But you never showed us why you dont wanna go long! haha
I know, on the 7th hole green I was going to show something because the slope of the green is crazy from back to front but totally forgot when I got there.

Nice par Nate

nice par nate!

Nice par Nate, I too was looking forward to seeing why you did not want to be long. And I agree with WR that was a great 8I, I would have been hitting 3 more clubs to that distance.

th_Grandpa_Angry.gif

Yep, that's a long 8 in my books. Nice par Nate, that green did look pretty quick.

Nice par Nate great HOTD vid.

Wow, thought you had that par putt, Cookie. Nice hole!

Nice hole guys. Cookie, that par putt was so close. I thought you had it! Thanks for sharing!

Nice Cookie and TXgolfer......you guys had a decent day, the wind was pretty calm. Thought you had that putt Cookie!

Great hole guys...I'm so jealous. We have 2" of snow on the ground right now.

Great HOTD videos "the Real Nate" and Cookie and TXGolfer....I have been slacking on the video holes lately...need to do a couple this weekend.

Oh, yeah....nice lay up on the par 3 cookie...:D

Nice guys, that was a sweet HOTD to get 2 THP'ers in there!

Great Video Cookie, I forgot how close that par put really was. We should have filmed that next hole, were we both Birdied.

For anyone who was interested in how the match play turned out, Cookie was one up with one to play. I got him on the last hole to bring the match square. Now we have a carry-over match set up for next month at Stevens Park in Dallas. Can't wait.

Thanks for the comments all! I thought that putt was in as well but I was able to drain an unlikely 30 footer for par to make up for it a few holes later.

Early February will feature a HOTD with Tadashi, Nate, Texasgolfer, and myself. Fun times for sure!!

Back