The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get up at about 430 in the morning.

Hey breezey, since you seem to be in a music kick, I'd recommend the album "Come Around Sundown" by Kings of Leon. Really love the track "Pyro"

Hey breezey, since you seem to be in a music kick, I'd recommend the album "Come Around Sundown" by Kings of Leon. Really love the track "Pyro"

I like Kings of Leon a lot.

KoL = awesomeness. And yes, I do enjoy their older stuff better.

Well after reading all the days posts, I want to drink beers and talk war stories with TC. Talk old school hiphop with CB, Praise GG cause she does not need to be involved in BS other site banter and wake Jacob up every morning at 3am when I get up.

I'm surprised more people don't turn off autocorrect on iPhones. I hate it and know a lot of people who do but keep it on anyways.

Well after reading all the days posts, I want to drink beers and talk war stories with TC. Talk old school hiphop with CB, Praise GG cause she does not need to be involved in BS other site banter and wake Jacob up every morning at 3am when I get up.
That sounds like fun. I'm ready when you are.

Lol Vince. 3 in the morning every morning sucks, but I bet you get the same amount of sleep I do. I am a night owl to beat all.

I would enjoy that. I am hoping to head up your direction to play golf with dirtydawg and OEM at some point this early Spring so perhaps we can make that happen. I'm really not this interesting in person though.

it seems a little quiet tonight

Yeah, it's nearing the end of the week. Plus, I'm exhausted, LOL

My show Big Bang theory got pre-empted by a NC state game. That is a fail on so many levels. College football is missed here as well.

Indeed. Wonder why.

On another note, I miss Thursday night College Football.

My show Big Bang theory got pre-empted by a NC state game. That is a fail on so many levels. College football is missed here as well.

Don't be hating on the wolfpack man! Of course penny is fun to look at.

--
tapatalk

Truth be told I would say the same about UNC or Duke. I'm a Mountaineer fan. I work at UNC but I went to WVU.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

She was looking especially good tonight for some reason, good episode.

If UNC lays a turd tonight I'm done with them.

If UNC lays a turd tonight I'm done with them.

It's to early for me to follow bball yet but what's up with Carolina this season? My Facebook blows up about them loosing more these days.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back