I have a heavy heart...

That was a real nice post, Freddie. So very sorry to hear about this. It sounds like you were blessed with on amazing grandmother!

At 4:12am est my grandmother, Violet Johnson, passed on. She passed in the care of a good family friend/nurse. She leaves behind 4 strong men one of which is my father, The Wanderer. She was everything to him, she was his rock. My heart is heavy not only that my grandmother passed but because I know my Dad's pain and grief.
I am blessed to have had such a strong women in my life. She single handling brought her entire family from Jamaica to the US many years ago. They are all thriving members of society and have settled in various industries and areas of the country.
I'm glad my kids spent time with their great grandma and she blessed them and my wife. She will be missed by a great many people. Rest in Peace Violet Johnson, I love you!!!

sorry for your loss. nothing hurts worse then losing those you love. cherish the memories you had together.

Very sorry for your loss Freddie.

So sorry to hear of your loss Freddie, sounds like she was an amazing person.

I am sorry for your loss Freddie, your family is my prayers.

Sorry for your loss Freddie. Celebrate the good times she is in a better place.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I know how much my grandma means to me and my dad as well. I can only imagine the sadness. But glad you can celebrate her life and what she meant to all of you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Sorry for your loss Freddie. You and your family are in my thoughts today.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Freddie. Always rough to lose a loved one. Sounds like you have great memories of her to cherish.

Sorry for your family's loss.

My condolences to you and your family.

My prayers are for your family my friend.

My thoughts to you. Sorry.

I am so sorry for you Tadashi and your family. Be strong for them at this time, I know it will not be easy but try.

Will be thinking of you all.

So sorry to hear of your great loss.

I'm sorry for your loss Freddie.

Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you in your time of grief.

Sorry for your loss Freddie

The out pouring of support is staggering! It's been an on and off day for me, my eyes are burning from the crying. My sisters are absolutely devastated so it's been hard for me to hear their voices. Being the rock is my duty but you guys have lightened my load with your kind words. Truly Helpful People aka THP!

Sorry for your loss Freddie, thoughts and prayers bro.

Freddie I am so sorry to hear about your Grand Mother. My prayers are with you and your family, especially your Dad.

Sorry for your loss, Freddie. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Freddie...our thoughts to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss Freddie. My prayers are with you and your family.

TapAhoy!

Back