Rule Golf Towels and Accessories - THP Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rule Golf has been around for a few years, but they just launched a couple new products at the PGA Show and have asked THP to review them. Here a couple preview pics and the review will follow in a couple weeks. You can learn more about Rule Golf at http://www.rulegolf.com/

First up is the Rule Fourteen towel. It's a dual sided towel in that the front is a softer microfiber and the back is coarse, scrub-friendly texture to get dirt out of your grooves. There are two sizes - white is the bag size and gray is the player's size.

DSCN0384-L.jpg

DSCN0387-L.jpg

DSCN0389-L.jpg

The second product they sent is the Rule Twentyone golf ball cleaner. It looks sort of like a necktie. Basically, you wet the inner portion and the outer shell is waterproof. You can clip in to your belt or stick in your pocket for use on the green.

DSCN0383-L.jpg

DSCN0393-L.jpg

DSCN0395-L.jpg

Nice Hawk. I saw these the other day on Kingdom 59 and wondered about them. I hope they work out good for you. I am really interested in the green towel version. That would be sweet to take to the green to clean you ball before putting.

Wouldn't the THP logo look great on that? The necktie ball cleaner looks interesting.

looking forward to your thoughts on these man

I wouldn't mind that golf ball cleaner for sure. Looking forward to some thoughts on that. I don't believe anything will replace my Spotless though.

I do like the look of the golf ball cleaner, interested in reading your thoughts on this. Their website is a little difficult to manuver around to me.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the towel Hawk. I have the ball cleaner and like it a lot.

• Staff
I wouldn't mind that golf ball cleaner for sure. Looking forward to some thoughts on that. I don't believe anything will replace my Spotless though.

That's a good point and I'm glad that I've had both the Spotless and the iCaddy for comparison. I just bought a couple Balzee cleaners too, so I can put them up against this ball cleaner as well.

im looking forward to how the towel works out im always looking for something better to clean my groves without using a brush.

I really like that golf ball cleaner. I always carry a towel with me to the green but the idea of something that I could clip onto a belt and forgot about is very appealing.

The question is: would I feel funny with something clipped to my belt for an entire round of golf?

I do like the look of the golf ball cleaner, interested in reading your thoughts on this. Their website is a little difficult to manuver around to me.

Agreed on the website.

I really like that golf ball cleaner. I always carry a towel with me to the green but the idea of something that I could clip onto a belt and forgot about is very appealing.

The question is: would I feel funny with something clipped to my belt for an entire round of golf?

Seeing that you weigh as much as a wet paper sack, maybe. :bulgy-eyes:

That's my question as well. Also, will it look odd or be distracting.

I had a filthy 588 from my weekend round and have already given the towel its first test. I think the results will have to wait for the review.

Cookie I just stick mine in my back pocket and since the water doesn't leak through I don't get wet. I've had mine for a while now and couldn't be happier with it.

I'm always interested in hearing about better performing golf towels, I look forward to hearing more about these.

I don't think I would like something clipped to me. You would look like a boy scout headed to the green.

I really like the idea of that ball cleaner. I can't wait to see how it works out for you. Pretty neat stuff there.

Interesting. I like the ball cleaner idea. I had one, tried to use and kept forgetting about it.

I've been using a plain old towel, might be time to look into something with technology. Like to how each product compares hawk.

Looks interesting. The big towel seems to be similar to the spotless, except in regular towel form. The small one is intriguing as well, wouldn't clip it onto myself, but wouldn't mind putting it in the back pocket in stead of laying it on the ground beside the green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks interesting. The big towel seems to be similar to the spotless, except in regular towel form. The small one is intriguing as well, wouldn't clip it onto myself, but wouldn't mind putting it in the back pocket in stead of laying it on the ground beside the green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It does remind me of the spotless, but it's not quite as aggressive on the underside if that makes sense. One of the marketing photos they sent shows the ball cleaner in the back pocket like you said. I'd likely do the same.

I have the ball cleaner and like it a lot.

I've had a Rule21 for like a year. It's pretty cool. It weighs nothing, really, but I keep it clipped to the strap on the cart or my bag's towel holder, anyway. Dampen lightly and it folds itself up to keep the moisture inside.

I like the looks of the ball cleaner in the tie shape.
It will be interesting to know if it dries out quickly due to the water dripping out the bottom from gravity.

I like what I see! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Back