Polara Golf Ball Testing Sign Up

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. We take all testing seriously and whether it be a sleeve of golf balls, a towel or a new irons we hope our community of members will take it seriously as well.

This exact time last year we did a forum testing on Polara Golf Balls and the testers did such a great job that the company has asked us to do another testing. They took to heart all the feedback they received from the THP members and have revamped their new golf balls and they are looking to you for an honest review of what you think of the new version.

PolaraXD-XDSSleeves-L.jpg

Criteria
You must be able to play golf (either on course or practice facility).
20 forum members will be chosen to be part of this testing.
You will be responsible to be a part of the forum review thread for a period of at least 60 days.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test out the balls (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the equipment thoroughly. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of at least 2 months. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out the forum testing example thread here.

Testers will receive one sleeve of the XD and XDS golf balls. For more information on these golf balls you can visit their website at www.polaragolf.com.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and let us know what is your typical ball flight.

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Shipping is free for Albatross Club members.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

Testers
War Eagle
Devrickus
Nasdamus
ddxu
tdinbr
Tadashi
JeffReedMO
Damaikis
d_in_la
Mardin
SethO
drewwood
sangoram
FrankA
IceyShanks
fairband
Thechosen1
VA Vince
v.man
HuskAir

If you have been selected, you must send a PM to GolferGal with your name and shipping address. Please put the item you are testing in the subject line. If you are an Albatross Member, your shipping is free, if you are not one, you will be responsible for shipping costs of the item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Polara and THP! Glad the forum testing was a success last year and Polara wanted to give it a go again!

Typical ball flight for me is a fade, however, I am quite capable of pulling out a very nice power fade, aka slice.

Thank you Polara and THP for an awesome opportunity. I would absolutely love to test these, especially after reading all the awesome reviews from the last forum testing. My natural ball flight is a slight fade.

Typical ball flight for me is a high draw with the occasional texas tee snapper!

I just got a couple of the older Polaras last week to try out and would love to test these one! My typical ball flight is straight and then very quickly left; a major slice. That or directly towards trees and/or water.

Very cool of Polara to let THP give their product another go!

Ball flight:
Low-mid with the driver
High off the tee with fairway woods, low off the deck
High with RBZ irons
Varies with wedges, but mostly mid.

All of the above can change at a moment's notice.

Good to see Polara and THP partnering again for forum testing. My normal ball flight is a draw with misses being a snap hook.

Thanks THP and Polara for a great testing.

My ball flight is a small draw or straight.

Awesome of Polara to do this again with THP!

My typical ball flight:
Driver - mid to low trajectory, slight draw
3w & hybrids - mid and straight
Irons - high and straight (mostly)
Wedges - high

I am very intrigued by these balls. I enjoyed the last testing and I almost picked up some at the pro shop the other day. I would love to test these bad boys out.

Typical ball flight is a high fade/slice.

In all honesty, I'd kill to have these right now. I'm batting a 50 yard slice with the driver and not much better with the 3 wood. On the best rounds of the year days, it's about a 20 yard slice. Irons are fairly straight. Driver and 3 wood is the problem. The question is: can these balls fix the problem?

Thanks to Polara and THP for the opportunities and I look forward to the reviews and reactions.

Ball flight driver: Mid to high with a slice
Irons: Tend to be high with a slight pull

I have seen more Polara ads since being in Vegas then any other place. I think it's great that they are back again in 2012 for more honest feedback and testing.

My ball flight is a mid/high soft fade off the driver and mid/high straight ball off the irons.

Thanks for the opportunity THP

Typcial ball flight when things are good is straight or draw. If things are going bad I can throw up some slicers with the driver.

Driver: slight fade
FW: draw to hook
Irons: straight
Would love to see the XDS!

Thanks for the opportunity Polara and THP! I have heard a lot about this line of balls, but never seen them or tried them for myself. My former boss was the one that told me about them when they first came out.

With my driver, I hit it straight at a medium trajectory with low spin.
Fairway woods and hybrids are a medium/high trajectory
With irons, I hit it high with a baby fade. Though the KBS Tours I have coming may change my flight a tad, from my current setup.
Wedges, I hit a lower trajectory from tight lies and shorter approaches. From the tee, I hit med/high shots.
With the putter, I appreciate a softer ball.

Thanks again for the chance to put the Polara line through the ringer.

I'll soon be able to play golf on a real course...shocking!!!

My typical shot is a high draw *cough* hook *cough*.

I'd also like to compare these side by side with other balls for distance, spin and accuracy.

Typical ball flight is a slight draw. Occasionally shape shots, depending on hole layout. I would love to test these since I am currently looking at which type of ball fits my style.

my shot shape is a fade to a slice usually, but i am more than capable of having the ball go in any direction at any time. although not for official play these balls seem very interesting to most average players. i would love to give these a workout.

Thanks Polara and THP! I had the pleasure in testing them last year and it was a blast! I'm excited to see
the forum testing was a success last year for Polara.

Typical ball flight for me is a slice, then when I try to over compensate, I hook it real bad.
Off the Driver, I have a low trajectary.​

Very cool to see Polara returning for another ball testing with the forum members of THP, I was lucky enough to participate the first time around and it was a very eye opening experience for me.

Typical ball flight for me is straight but I occasionally see a straight pull or push, don't normally have a consistent slice or hook. Ball flight would also be classified as mid-high. Same goes for my irons, rarely any movement right/left unless it is just a push or a pull.

Looking forward to reading THP'ers thoughts on these golf balls!

I know ive only just come back on the forum but ill chuck my hat in.

My typical ball flight is high and staright or a low pull.
Cheers guys

This is really cool for Polara to team up with THP again! Thanks Polara and THP for this opportunity once again. I hope a bunch of you guys jump on this chance to test.

My typical ball flight is mid/high. Slight draw with the driver, fairly straight with the irons. My miss is typically a pull.

Thank you Polara and THP for giving us forum members an opportunity to test these balls. I look forward to the reviews and would love to test them.

That is awesome that Polara is teaming up with THP once again! I look forward to reading everyone's reviews, but will not being throwing my name in the hat, as I currently am testing the Bridgestone Balls.

Back