THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

Have fun. I hope some THPers show up.

Wish I was in Myrtle Beach today! Hoping for a great turnout of current THP'ers and a bunch of new golf nuts joining the party known as THP.

Wish I was in Myrtle Beach today! Hoping for a great turnout of current THP'ers and a bunch of new golf nuts joining the party known as THP.
That's what I am hoping too cookie, no matter what though it will be a great day IMO. Heading over that way in a little over an hour to see if I can help out.

Hope you guys have a great day! It looks like its off to a great start!

Hope there's a great turnout for this. What a great opportunity for THPer's to get together, blag some swag, hit the latest clubs and generally just get to hang out with some cool golf-obsessed people!

That's what I am hoping too cookie, no matter what though it will be a great day IMO. Heading over that way in a little over an hour to see if I can help out.

Take your time DD, there is nothing to really setup or help out with. You should enjoy your vacation and we will see you out there ready to test some gear.

JB...those pics from Ocean Lakes Campground by chance?

Take your time DD, there is nothing to really setup or help out with. You should enjoy your vacation and we will see you out there ready to test some gear.

Thanks, just thinking about all of the work you two do all of the time, all of us here really appreciate you two and want to help any way we can. I be heading down trying to time it closer to 10 then, see you soon.

Today is going to be a bad day...I'm gonna be sitting here in work looking at the rainy weather while I think about all the lucky people participating in the demo day with the THP Tour Van in Myrtle Beach. Hope those that attend have a blast, but I have no doubt they will!

a6f8439f-12a7-d317.jpg

The range at True Blue. This is the view from the tour van window.

Looks beautiful!

I'm on the way! Driving over from Columbia and hope to be there by 11...I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying what looks to be a great day!

What a nice view! You all have fun today!

Everyone have fun today!

that range looks pretty nice from that pic. Is that a huge practice bunker over there on the right side?

Having some great fun with some people out here testing out the latest stuff. DawgDaddy is here along with others. Lots of pictures and videos coming tonight.

Have fun everyone. Looks like a great venue.

Having some great fun with some people out here testing out the latest stuff. DawgDaddy is here along with others. Lots of pictures and videos coming tonight.

Awesome - glad to hear things are going well! Still jealous of you guys being there.

So glad people are enjoying it! Can't wait to see the pics

Very cool, looking forward to the videos and follow up to the Demo Day.

Sounds like fun! Looking forward to the pics & videos.

You guys have a blast and I'm looking forward to some pics later this evening!

Sounds like a great time!

Wow, what a great day. Got to meet some THP forum members that were an absolute blast and also got to make many new acquaintances. Overall, we want to thank True Blue for letting us come out and use their facilities as well as the THP members that took the time to come out and meet us. GG is working on a few pictures and video that will be up on the home page tomorrow morning. Thanks again guys, what a blast.

Back