Wilson Staff Fitting Truck

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it was an awesome day!

I know you loved getting to visit the Wilson fitting truck and share stories with the fitter. Thanks for the video.

Pretty cool stuff. I'd love to stop in there.

Boy, that fitting van has what appears to be everything that you could possibly need!

Look at the Wow Factor evading the paparazzi.

I could easily hijack that truck and be happy for life.

Yeah, I'd definitely love to pay a visit to that truck. Great stuff - really enjoyed the inside look.

Idea popped into my head when I saw that. THP fitting trailer strung up to The Rangefinder. Could even make room for some scooters for buzzing around town.

I could easily hijack that truck and be happy for life.

hahaha, did you notice all the lefty gear next to the W/S fitting cart? I did.

My golf shop here has that same fitting cart dude. I'm fortunate that I can get my hands on some W/S gear around here.

hahaha, did you notice all the lefty gear next to the W/S fitting cart? I did.

My golf shop here has that same fitting cart dude. I'm fortunate that I can get my hands on some W/S gear around here.

I'd love to have something like that. What a great way to get product in peoples' hands. I think the mobile fitting van thing they've been doing is pretty awesome too. Very grass-roots.

I'd love to have something like that. What a great way to get product in peoples' hands. I think the mobile fitting van thing they've been doing is pretty awesome too. Very grass-roots.

Yep, I like it too. They need more of them dude. It's nice to see W/S being proactive about their lack of availability, that's for sure.

Pretty great truck! Looked like a great time and worth it

Is there possibly a website that gives a schedule for when and where the Wilson fitting truck will appear?

Is there possibly a website that gives a schedule for when and where the Wilson fitting truck will appear?

Maybe try Wilson Golf's website?

I love seeing the inside of these vans, its amazing all the equipment they can pack inside.

I think it is pretty darn cool that a professional type fitting van comes to a local golf store and assists customers with personal service. Great job Wilson!

I think it is pretty darn cool that a professional type fitting van comes to a local golf store and assists customers with personal service. Great job Wilson!

I agree. I think it's pretty awesome that they do this. I know I'm quite fond of a lot of their offerings this year. I hope they see a tremendous amount of success from doing this.

Nice set up inside. There’s a few gadgets inside I’d like to add to my shop.
Haven't had an opportunity to hit any of the W/S equipment yet.

Definitely a nice truck and they pack a lot into the smaller space that they use. You should have seen them enjoying the THP Tour Van though. I see an upgrade coming soon. :D

Definitely a nice truck and they pack a lot into the smaller space that they use. You should have seen them enjoying the THP Tour Van though. I see an upgrade coming soon. :D

Everybody wants a van like THP Tour Van after seeing it, it is truly awesome.

Thanks TC! I found that the nearest they will be to me is Columbia SC on May 4. They will be at Spring Valley CC - I've played there a few times - I once had a good friend that was assistant pro there. If it works out I may give that stop a visit - just 75 minutes away.

Back