I'm so sorry for your loss SP. My thoughts are with you and your family.

You certainly don't need to apologize. I am sincerely sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.

~Rock

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Wow. Terrible. So sorry for your loss.

Kevin

We're all here for you SP, you've got nothing to be sorry about.

My sincerest condolences to you, SP.

My thoughts & prayers are with you & all of your family. So sort to hear the news.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

SP I am deeply sorry for your loss. I could not imagine the pain you must be in. I'll be thinking about you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SP, what horrible news, and I can't imagine what you're feeling today. I'll say a prayer for you today. Take care of yourself and don't worry about us, you didn't let anyone down for the outing.

Thanks, friends. I'm obviously in a complete state of shock still but your kind words, thoughts, and prayers are much appreciated. Every little kind word helps.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Time will heal all wounds. You'll find your mother is not gone for a part of her will always be within you.

So sorry to hear this, SP. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Prayers go up to you and yours. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry for your loss SP. Be strong.

SP my deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

As others have said please do not worry about missing the Outing. Taking care of you & your family at this difficult time comes first.

My thoughts & prayers are with you

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear......will be thinking about you guys today.

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry for your loss. Try to stay positive during this tough time, you'd be surprised at how strong you really can be.

Jesus SP that is awful. I'm so sorry.

Tapatalk

All our prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine...

Sincere condolences my man. I was 21 when I lost my father unexpextadly at 53. I can't tell you how to feel or say anything to make it better but i can advise you to surround yourself with people that care about you and your mother. There is no replacemt for that lost feeling inside you But there are others who can help with the pain.
Praying for you and your family

Hang in there SP. Thoughts and prayer out to you.

God be with u my friend.Lost my mum about 1.5 yrs. ago and it still sux.I got nobody now both parents are gone and my brother is a felon and not around.Just my wife and 2 beautiful kids.Oh,and of course the dog.My heart goes out to u Steel.Enjoy the best of your memories that helped me get through.

Deepest condolences SP. Hard to even hear about stuff like this.

Back