Contest Winners Thread

DD, I was drooling over that one before the banquet started, it's a beauty. Love that green grip on there as well!

Congrats again DawgDaddy! I was checking it out pre-raffle and it is an amazing looking putter.

got lucky at the THP Raffle and won this awesome Taylormade Signed Memorabilia.... every piece is signed by the first professional player to win using that piece of equipment. Dustin Johnson,Jason Day, Justin Rose, and Paula Creamer! i was a little worried about it getting home safe since i had to stick it in my checked bag and although TSA def went in there to find out what it was, its now home safe. now to start designing a rack or shelf to put it on! Thanks again THP and congrats to all the other winners, had some really great prizes.

IMG_1286.jpg

That's some great memorabilia, Buck.

Wow. That stuff's sick Buck. Totally awesome.

Very nice Buck, congrats! That thing needs to be mounted on your putter rack some how, lol.

Very nice Buck, congrats! That thing needs to be mounted on your putter rack some how, lol.

I said the same and he said it would not fit. Knowing buck, he will come up with something special for it though! Unique and very cool item for sure.

got lucky at the THP Raffle and won this awesome Taylormade Signed Memorabilia.... every piece is signed by the first professional player to win using that piece of equipment. Dustin Johnson,Jason Day, Justin Rose, and Paula Creamer! i was a little worried about it getting home safe since i had to stick it in my checked bag and although TSA def went in there to find out what it was, its now home safe. now to start designing a rack or shelf to put it on! Thanks again THP and congrats to all the other winners, had some really great prizes.

IMG_1286.jpg

That's going to have to fit on your putter rack somehow, it's absolutely amazing

Here is my Bobby Grace putter 3 of 3! Thanks JB and GG for allowing Hanks and myself to win putters! 100 footers!

45fa570e-39cd-5351.jpg

45fa570e-39d9-29a5.jpg

45fa570e-39e5-6ddf.jpg

I bet pmoa comes to the next outing, lol. Congrats Perry that is one bad arse putter.

That putter is amazing pmoa

Wow nice putter pmoa. I've never heard of Bobby Grace putters. But it is gorgeous.

Loved the pics Buckjob and pmoa, congrats to my fellow "campers". It was a great weekend for sure.

I won a 50 pack of epoch tees for closest guess as to what the golf coach would shoot on 9 holes today. 41 got it spot on. If I like them I might have to invest in some THP tees.

I won a 50 pack of epoch tees for closest guess as to what the golf coach would shoot on 9 holes today. 41 got it spot on. If I like them I might have to invest in some THP tees.
Best tees ever. Been playing the same tee for about 4 weeks now.

I thought your school didn't have a golf team? What coach is this?

Good story:

Last week I saw on UST Mamiya's Facebook page that they were having a "Pick the Winner" contest for the Crown Plaza Invitational. Pick the winner and winner's score and win a new UST shaft. You guessed it, I picked Zack johnson at -14. When he sank the last putt I was estatic. When I learned of the penalty I was bummed. Well, UST stepped up and is going to give me a shaft anyway. I have a new Proforce VTS Silver that I was fit to using their web based fitting system, (http://www.ustmamiya.com/swingfit/), on the way. I was lucky enough to demo these VTS shafts last fall and the Silver I am getting had a really tight dispersion along with low spin, 2 things I am looking for this summer. They are also giving me a grip of my choice, I went with Tour PC white midsize. Props to UST for hooking me up even though Zach was a bonehead! I will post picks when it arrives.

Very nice, OG!!! Cool of them to give it to you even after the penalty.

That's awesome OG. Truly a great move by them.

Good story:

Last week I saw on UST Mamiya's Facebook page that they were having a "Pick the Winner" contest for the Crown Plaza Invitational. Pick the winner and winner's score and win a new UST shaft. You guessed it, I picked Zack johnson at -14. When he sank the last putt I was estatic. When I learned of the penalty I was bummed. Well, UST stepped up and is going to give me a shaft anyway. I have a new Proforce VTS Silver that I was fit to using their web based fitting system, (http://www.ustmamiya.com/swingfit/), on the way. I was lucky enough to demo these VTS shafts last fall and the Silver I am getting had a really tight dispersion along with low spin, 2 things I am looking for this summer. They are also giving me a grip of my choice, I went with Tour PC white midsize. Props to UST for hooking me up even though Zach was a bonehead! I will post picks when it arrives.

Dude, I saw them announce the winner. I had no idea it was you. Congrats! As you can see, I picked Ogilvy and BOMBED!

That was you? Congrats!

Congrats OG, glad they did you right on the win.

Back