Forum Testing Signup - Champ Spike Challenge

I would like to thank THP and Champ for honoring me with this amazing testing opportunity. I will do my best to provide honest, unbiased feedback.

Lol, sorry about keeping you waiting bud. I have been practicing graduation all day, this is my first time logging on.
I wonder if this were irons if we would still be waiting on PMs from 15 people. I kid of course. Send in those PMs everybody, so we can kick off this testing.

That's a great lineup there. Grats testers and good luck!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to THP and Champ for this testing opportunity. JB I have sent in my pm, Sorry but i was properly delayd by playing 18 today.

I'm so excited to do this! Those spikes are going to be fun to test! Thanks again THP and Champ!

CONGRATS!!! That is a crazy solid group of testers! GET YOUR PM'S IN PEOPLE!

I can't wait to read along, I need some new spikes in a bad way so this one I'll follow closely for sure.

Hope you got my pm...sent it a while ago! Get those pms in, people!

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

This one should be fun with so many of us involved. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to have to buy one of the spike remover tools now haha

Awesome, just wanted to say a big thanks to THP and Champ for this testing opportunity! Perfect timing as well as my spikes are about done with!

Edit: Sorry JB I had a Dr. App after work today and just got home a little bit ago, sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Time stamp after actual listing posted...good stuff. Look forward to the reviews

Thanks to those that have sent in PMs. Still waiting on a bunch.

If you don't hear back from anyone, I will gladly offer up my services. I think my post is on Page 1 or so.

congrats to all the testers who were chosen!

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the results. I can say that I am in the market for some spikes. The ones in my Adipures are leaf collectors

Only waiting on about 5 more PMs.

Sorry for the delay JB, I was away from the computer all day and my tapatalk was being finicky. I am excited for this oppurtunity.

Looking forward to hearing if the Zarmas do seem to provide some cushioning. I've always used whatever came with shoes or was cheap and available, but if these can reduce the pounding on my flippers...couldn't ask for much more.

Only waiting on about 5 more PMs.

Sorry about getting to you so late, I just now saw the activity in this thread. Thank you THP and CHAMP for the testing opportunity. I feel this to be a solid testing group and know that CHAMP will receive some great feedback.

Sorry it took me so long, I have been in meetings all dang day! PM sent

Big thanks to THP and to CHAMP for the testing opportunity..I almost bought new spikes this past weekend too!

Sorry it took me so long, I have been in meetings all dang day! PM sent

Big thanks to THP and to CHAMP for the testing opportunity..I almost bought new spikes this past weekend too!

Me too i had some soft spikes in my hand last night but something told me not to buy them ahahha

This is so awesome and I'm so excited for this testing many thanks to THP and Champ!!!!!!

Still waiting on a fw PMs guys.

Bump...get those PM's in!

wtc....lets go I wanna try these out...get those pm's in

Sorry guys! That was my bad! I hadn't realized the selections had been made. Thanks to Kmac for the heads up! I would have been ticked at myself had I missed this. Thank you to THP for another great testing opportunity and thanks to Champ!

Good list!!!!

And good luck to those that haven't used the Scorps before....they're awesome!

Back