2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

I can't stop looking at all the matchups. I really think there are going to be some great matches in there, and also some lopsided victories.
The Chunkycookie vs Dr Nerfny matchup should be a good one.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop looking at all the matchups. I really think there are going to be some great matches in there, and also some lopsided victories.
The Chunkycookie vs Dr Nerfny matchup should be a good one.

I'm glad we finally know who we'll be paired with and against in the morning scramble. This makes things all the more real! Wonder when the afternoon round is announced, and how the captains figured out their teams with it being best ball.

Lovin the first round groupings. I'm here at work and couldn't stop laughing when I saw Hawk in the first round against me. I'm already in your head Hawk now i'm gonna be in your buggie tea cozzy inall !!!!!!!!

Wow bullfrog can weird up any thread can't he?

This made me laugh out loud!

There looks to be some really close matches here. A scramble makes it closer than it would appear IMO.

Kelly, you are in my head when it comes to sleeping, but not on the course. You can hit it far and sideways all day long for all I care. Jake and I take this one.

This is truly getting real now! Tim and I have quite a challenge in front of us and that is just how I like it!

thank you for using forum names for at least the first round of pairings, makes it more fun to follow for us following along from the outside.

Kelly, you are in my head when it comes to sleeping, but not on the course. You can hit it far and sideways all day long for all I care. Jake and I take this one.

The main thing is i'm in your head and i aint moving out. In the middle of your backswing all your gonna hear is me whispering "tea cozzy"

I'm going to whisper "tee it up again. That one's out of bounds."

Posted via taptalk

Kelly you are cracking me up!

Never mind the whispers on the course, if I were you i'd be more worried about my tea cozzy appearing on your head while you sleep........

Kelly, I see you in here but all you remind me of is...

arse-tea-cover.jpg

I am loving the matchups!! I honestly think that for it being done at random the matchups are all very even. Well...except for one.

I cant wait to tee it up with Ingolfer. I am also excited to play with Biggsaha and the farting walrus!

The first round pairings look great. there should be some very interesting match ups.

I am loving the matchups!! I honestly think that for it being done at random the matchups are all very even. Well...except for one.

I cant wait to tee it up with Ingolfer. I am also excited to play with Biggsaha and the farting walrus!

Hopefully Ary and I will dispatch of Chunkcook early so I can get to watching that match. It will be interesting to see the laughs between you and walrus, and the seriousness of IN and Biggsy.

Hopefully Ary and I will dispatch of Chunkcook early so I can get to watching that match. It will be interesting to see the laughs between you and walrus, and the seriousness of IN and Biggsy.
From the outside looking, I see this as a vert tight match. It should go the distance with some serious lead changes. Haven't seen chunky play but I hear he is good form so this will be fun to watch

From the outside looking, I see this as a vert tight match. It should go the distance with some serious lead changes. Haven't seen chunky play but I hear he is good form so this will be fun to watch

As much as my trash talk would say otherwise, I agree completely. This could very easily end 1 up or AS. From what I know to this point, it is the closest match of the morning......but we know how easily perceptions can disappear on the course.

hahaha, I wonder if I can ride with SW

Oh make no mistake the air around that 1st will be thick, those that can control the emotions of the moment will play well. Those that are over come will.....have some issues. The four of you seem pretty calm, ary has no pulse, and should do fine.

As much as my trash talk would say otherwise, I agree completely. This could very easily end 1 up or AS. From what I know to this point, it is the closest match of the morning......but we know how easily perceptions can disappear on the course.

hahaha, I wonder if I can ride with SW

how on earth would you be able to take in the seriousness of the event? Luckily you have IN there to remind you that this isn't about having fun and playing golf.

you need to do a handicap/scouting report for each pairing dude....I see a little Freddy the Greek in your posts

Oh make no mistake the air around that 1st will be thick, those that can control the emotions of the moment will play well. Those that are over come will.....have some issues. The four of you seem pretty calm, ary has no pulse, and should do fine.

I just checked my pulse....yep, it's there, but not going very fast. It was pretty fast last year on the first tee, hopefully it's better this time around. I will admit, there is a huge comfort factor in having the same team in the opening round matchup as last year.

I just checked my pulse....yep, it's there, but not going very fast. It was pretty fast last year on the first tee, hopefully it's better this time around. I will admit, there is a huge comfort factor in having the same team in the opening round matchup as last year.

You = Ddec's security blanket.
Ddec = Linus

Back