Forum Testing Signup - Champ Spike Challenge

This. I don't know if I can get a divot tool here by the time the spikes get here, and paying for shipping on a 3 dollar item goes against my nature.

JR shoot me your addy in a pm and I will send ya a tool I have a spare just sitting here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JB
Nah man, I appreciate it but I am just gonna use a pair of pliars.
JR shoot me your addy in a pm and I will send ya a tool I have a spare just sitting here.

Nah man, I appreciate it but I am just gonna use a pair of pliars.

Dude I would hate to see you screw up your shoes or the spikes.

Dude I would hate to see you screw up your shoes or the spikes.

May as well go for it Jacob, we are not sure when the spikes will be shipped so you might get the tool first. Let royalwulff help you out bro.

PM sent, Thanks RW!

I will put it in the mail tomorrow.

Bought some spikes from my pro shop today and they had the scorpion stingers. Just put them on after the round so I'm looking forward to trying them with you guys and hearing all your feedback.

Man im ready to get this baby going! Love me some testing and im excited to try these scorpion stingers out!

looking forward to the reviews here. I just realized the other day that my shoes already had Champ spikes on them from the factory. lol Don't know what model though.

Any update on when these are being shipped??

looking forward to the reviews here. I just realized the other day that my shoes already had Champ spikes on them from the factory. lol Don't know what model though.
Ive been using the Champ Stingers for a while in my Nikes. Have always liked them, they are a great spike.

I too use the Stingers already, they have been my go to spikes for a long time. I'm really looking forward to seeing what these Zarma spikes can do.

Ive been using the Champ Stingers for a while in my Nikes. Have always liked them, they are a great spike.

Yep, they are good, and they apparently last a long time too.

I think they are coming directly from CHAMP so they may just show up one day. Not positive though.

Thanks Forum Testing Mod Kmac!!

I sent JB a pm about this but I'm gonna have to give up my spot fellas! Just back a little bit ago from the ER and have a bad torn abdominal muscle that's been bleeding causing a hematoma, I see a surgeon on either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning to find out if I have to have surgery. Sorry THP and CHAMP I was very excited about this testing! If these have shipped and show up one day I will either ship back to THP HQ or to whoever replaces me in the testing, whatever JB wants me to do. Again sorry guys it sucks!

I sent JB a pm about this but I'm gonna have to give up my spot fellas! Just back a little bit ago from the ER and have a bad torn abdominal muscle that's been bleeding causing a hematoma, I see a surgeon on either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning to find out if I have to have surgery. Sorry THP and CHAMP I was very excited about this testing! If these have shipped and show up one day I will either ship back to THP HQ or to whoever replaces me in the testing, whatever JB wants me to do. Again sorry guys it sucks!

Dang man, I hope you are ok, get better!

Wow that sucks 10yard. I hope you get better soon dude.

Sorry to hear that 10yard, I know you were excited about putting these through the paces.

Hoping these appear this week before I head down to the THP gathering in Austin!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Sorry to hear 10 yard. Hope everything works out for you.

I'm real excited to see how this test plays out. It's really a quality product and interested to see what everyone thinks.

Tappin from my iPad

Sorry to hear 10 yard. Hopefully you feel better and it's not to serious. I can't wait to get these my shoes need them bad and I'm excited to see how they work out.

10yard take care of yourself

Get better, 10yd.

Wow. Very sorry to hear. Hope everything goes ok with you and you feel better soon.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Back