The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't believe they still have a fan base. Who has 60$ to waste to watch someone get robbed, or better yet, hug for 12 rounds.

It sucks having to be careful what I watch and do on a Saturday night so I don't hear who wins, but it's worth it so I can dl and watch it the next day. Been doing this for a few years. It's stupid how it is so much about money and therefore local Bars/Pubs can't afford to show it.

Take it easy old man we still have to play sometime later this summer.

Let's get P4B and get a mid summer round going pre-outing.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.

Jake

I feel your pain, buddy, I really do. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

is it possible to be drunk and hungover at the same time? I think i've accomplished such a feat. is it called a feherty? head still hurts from the tequila last evening, while kinda drunk on rum this evening. is that any good?

I think it's a wonderful achievement, cj!

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.

Jake

Always terrible to hear something like this. Life gives us so much to be happy for and yet it is still so hard when life decides to take away.

My condolences and prayers to you and your wife's family.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

So sorry to hear it, Jake.

Posted via tapatalk

Jake I'm very sorry for your families loss, our prayers are with you.

sorry to hear it P4B

Jake I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Very sorry to hear this Jake, my thoughts and prayers are on the way.

Wow jake, i am very sorry to hear this! Praying for you and your family

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to great this, Jake...thoughts go out to you and your family.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss Jake.

Our thoughts are with you and your family in this tough time Jake. Give your family big hugs from your THP family.

Jake sorry to hear this my friend. Its something Ive been through a couple times with both my grandparents growing up and an uncle involved in a motor cycle crash. Its ever easy bro but hang in there and be there for your wife.

That is terrible to hear Jake. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this difficult time.

Jake

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Jake.

Sorry for your loss P4B....

Really sorry Jake. I hope your family can all come together and find some comfort. Thinking about you mate.

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words guys. It sure does suck ya know? Everyone is pretty sad and all but they're all strong for each other and with the support from friends like all of you and family it'll be ok.

Condolences to you and yours, Jake. Is this the gentleman I played golf with?

Kevin
No sir. Mike is my step father in law, he's married to my wife's mother. Anne's mom and dad were divorced several years ago.

Jake

Wow I just saw this. I'm sorry for the sudden loss Jake.

Sorry for your loss my friend.....you and your family are in my prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back