The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its funny that half the people in this thread have not seen why this is being discussed. The Vanilla Flav video in the MC Video thread. Sadly, I am not surprised, but I do think its funny.

I think its funny that half the people in this thread have not seen why this is being discussed. The Vanilla Flav video in the MC Video thread. Sadly, I am not surprised, but I do think its funny.

Yep...and I meant what I said when I thought you looked becoming in that sideways cap, JB... :alien:

Deadly - when I hear a dope melody!

Anything less than the best is a felony...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I decided to fix Nate's avatar.

NateGeorgia.png

LOL, I'm sure he'll appreciate it, Seth.

That was really nice of you dude!

I did it more as an exercise to see if I could completely change an element in a photo and make it look believable. Not a bad attempt I would say.

You want a WCU one?

You are a master of Photoshop, nice work.

Ironically, I don't even use photoshop. I use paint.net which is completely free haha.

She can wear whatever baby-t she want to wear.

I don't think he raps anymore. Isn't he doing Hard Core \ Metal Core now?

Vanilla Ice is on the DIY channel with a show on high-end landscaping jobs and million dollar house flips.

Deadly when I play a dope melody, Anything less than the best is a felony, Love it or leave it, you better gang way, You better hit bull's eye, the kid don't play, If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Whoops...

Duh, skimming

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Well, I know this much is true ...
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men with 99 red balloons or more could ever do

Maybe you can tweet it.....they like twitter. :alien:

Young MC.

But you're standing on the wall like you are Poindexter.

Seth, how about a UA one?

She can wear whatever baby-t she want to wear.

Vanilla Ice is on the DIY channel with a show on high-end landscaping jobs and million dollar house flips.

Oh yeah! I saw that. Kind of struck me as weird. Nothing says classy like Vanilla Ice.

I really have missed some THP lately. I hope everything had been going ok on here.

Tapatalkin

I enjoy this banter much more than the banter on the other video you put out

UPS just dropped off a package for the wife, they sure as hell better not show up this late tomorrow!

UPS just dropped off a package for the wife, they sure as hell better not show up this late tomorrow!

Deep breaths buddy. Deeeeeeep breaths.

I feel you though, they kept my Mashie TF3 because it wasn't predicted to be delivered until tomorrow....even though it was on the dang truck TODAY!

Deep breaths buddy. Deeeeeeep breaths.

I feel you though, they kept my Mashie TF3 because it wasn't predicted to be delivered until tomorrow....even though it was on the dang truck TODAY!

Ha, all good (vodka helps).

Just want daylight to shoot video/photos, etc.

And the awesome thing? I will be playing them both days this weekend and 18 on Monday!!! Sweeetttttt!

Ha, all good (vodka helps).

Just want daylight to shoot video/photos, etc.

And the awesome thing? I will be playing them both days this weekend and 18 on Monday!!! Sweeetttttt!

That will be a fun 3 days. Sooooooo good.

I just watched the Taken 2 trailer. I'm pumped.

I watched it earlier too and yes he is dude. And back to kicking arse

just watched the trailer looks better than the first.

Does his daughter get kidnapped again?

His daughter was that girl from Lost.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back