The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the worlds smallest commercial jet as I fly out to Chicago.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

I'm seated next to an AirTran co-pilot who has decided he didn't have enough space in his free seat. Oh did I mention his black hair is freshly colored...the color of his white shirt is black with dye

Too funny Freddie. Feel sorry for next person in that seat.

TapAhoy!

Teeing it up in a little over an hour with my buddy Ole Gray, gotta take advantage of he and KB still living only 20 minutes away while I can. We always have a good time, no matter if the golf is good or not.

Awesome! Dont know why but lava is always a cool view. These dudes in the video drop a box of trash I guess into a lava lake.

Awesome! Dont know why but lava is always a cool view. These dudes in the video drop a box of trash I guess into a lava lake.

That was sweet! I want to throw stuff in there.

That was sweet! I want to throw stuff in there.

LOL If I found a lava lake or whatever it is Id throw everything in it. A car would have to be amazing to see get eaten up by the lava.

My day is shot. I am supposed to be landing at St. Louis right now, but I am stuck in Chicago. My connection was delayed for three and a half hours! I am going to make it to my customer's site just in time to do nothing.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Ohare is a terrible airport.

Lots of new THPers - pretty neat!

Lots of new THP'ers and ton of sick contests! I'm trying to catch up on those right now. I'd love me that rangefinder!

Kmac - go check your rangefinder for sale thread.

LOL If I found a lava lake or whatever it is Id throw everything in it. A car would have to be amazing to see get eaten up by the lava.

I just imagined Arnold's thumb coming out of the lava right before sinking back in.

Hoping the weather holds off for until at least 9 tonight, hoping to get 9 in later. Been on infant duty this weekend, haha.

after being such a taylormade homer for awhile, its nice to see the variety in my bag now

You do have some nice variety going on Mike.

This has to be fake. Wtf?

1288632835_elastic-bending-guy.gif

You do have some nice variety going on Mike.

This has to be fake. Wtf?

1288632835_elastic-bending-guy.gif

and I normally have played some Callaway chromes too as my ball to make it even more diverse

but after using a Prov1 this past weekend, not sure if I can go back

and I normally have played some Callaway chromes too as my ball to make it even more diverse

but after using a Prov1 this past weekend, not sure if I can go back

I like how you completely ignored my guy with no spine. I played the Chromes yesterday again, good ball but not sure its the best for me though. I might add a TM driver to further diversify my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back