What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
83 from the tips (6900 or so). A wet, wet course. I'm pretty pleased with that, given the lack of roll.

I finally got off of the tee consistantly and played pretty well except for a few stupid shots. I played at Verandah Club on the Old Orange course. This is "Biggsy and JLazy Land" as they are members there. We actually bumped into JLazy on the course. I shot 39/39 for a 78 with one birdie on the front and none on the back. The course was in really good shape considering it is maintanance season.

Today was one of those days where I felt like I played much better than my score. Hit 12 greens but never scored better than par. Ended with 91 (43/48).

Shot 80 in morning skins with only one birdie. Had three lip out, but only got the one.

Shot a 39 in my mens league last night. I'm happy with that.

Big turnaround from yesterday. 82 yesterday with a mess of sh**ks, today I struck it really well for 73 (39, 34) both days on the back tees 72.4/141 but yesterday it was miserable humid and today was overcast with a cooling breeze. I think my body likes cooler weather.

Dam a 96 yesterday and 85 today. It's amazing what one day can do to a score. I played my "Home" course today and although I have posted three triple digits (100+) scores this year at Jonesco, I played well today. I put KellyBo's Belly putter (42 inch) SeeMore in my bag and only had two three putts all day. Yesterday I marked my card with eight three putts at T0AD's home course. I played a fade shot today and it kept me in the fairway at least most of the time . I'm hoping to take Kellybo to dinner in Macon tonight, stop by Dick's Sporting Goods, and get a 61 degree stiff Kusala put in my Cleveland Classic Driver. I am ready to get back below 80 and the sooner the better!!!

Shot a 78 today. Not too bad considering I only hit 5 fairways and 7 GIR.

93. After a birdie on five, I was one over. Then I went quadruple, triple. The rest of the round was an attempt to regain my concentration, confidence, and swing.

Very consistent 43 front 44 back for me today. Should have shaved a few more strokes off the round due to a couple of three putts. Not complaining though, it was about 96 degrees out today where I was playing and a couple of really slow groups in front of us....round took us about 5 1/2 hours!!! I generally play better when there is a consistent flow to the round.

Shot a 78 today. Not too bad considering I only hit 5 fairways and 7 GIR.

Dude great job. That is some serious up and down work. Your short game and putting must have been clicking.

+3/+0 75

10 fir
8 gir
1 bird
14 pars
2 boges
1 double
longest drive 258
1 lost ball

scrambled my butt off in a trillion degree heat index
moved back a set of tees and it wasnt too bad... pretty happy with the results from 6700yrds
still not ready for the tips at 7200... especially the par3s cuz those are brutal but im getting close
pretty fun out there even if it felt like an oven

Finally did it. Broke par after 16 years of playing..... 69 today -3 at one of the nicest and one of my favorite local courses.

Best. Day. Of. Golf. In. My. Life.

Played 27 - Played the front 9 to warm up and then started back at 1 and played the full 18. I almost kept going....

7_6_12cimarron9.jpg

First 9:
  • 7/9 GIR's
  • 3/7 Fairway's
  • 17 Putts
  • 37!

7_6_12cimarron18.jpg

Full 18:
  • 15/18 GIR's (Personal Best!)
  • 9/14 Fairway's
  • 34 Putts (Only 1 3-jack)
  • 35+37=72!!!!

Wow. I was just hitting practically every green, even out of the rough and over tree's on shots I had NO business hitting the green. On holes I missed the GIR, I gave myself a legitimate par chance all but once. Played the same e6 for 27 holes too!!! THE SAME DANG BALL!!! First time I have EVER had a 9 under par and my new personal best.

I'm at a complete and total loss still. Truly.

A great day for the THP Putter ho's on the golf course. Impressive rounds dudes!

Big turnaround from yesterday. 82 yesterday with a mess of sh**ks, today I struck it really well for 73 (39, 34) both days on the back tees 72.4/141 but yesterday it was miserable humid and today was overcast with a cooling breeze. I think my body likes cooler weather.

Dam a 96 yesterday and 85 today. It's amazing what one day can do to a score. I played my "Home" course today and although I have posted three triple digits (100+) scores this year at Jonesco, I played well today. I put KellyBo's Belly putter (42 inch) SeeMore in my bag and only had two three putts all day. Yesterday I marked my card with eight three putts at T0AD's home course. I played a fade shot today and it kept me in the fairway at least most of the time . I'm hoping to take Kellybo to dinner in Macon tonight, stop by Dick's Sporting Goods, and get a 61 degree stiff Kusala put in my Cleveland Classic Driver. I am ready to get back below 80 and the sooner the better!!!

Finally did it. Broke par after 16 years of playing..... 69 today -3 at one of the nicest and one of my favorite local courses.

Best. Day. Of. Golf. In. My. Life.

Played 27 - Played the front 9 to warm up and then started back at 1 and played the full 18. I almost kept going....

7_6_12cimarron9.jpg

First 9:
  • 7/9 GIR's
  • 3/7 Fairway's
  • 17 Putts
  • 37!
7_6_12cimarron18.jpg

Full 18:
  • 15/18 GIR's (Personal Best!)
  • 9/14 Fairway's
  • 34 Putts (Only 1 3-jack)
  • 35+37=72!!!!
Wow. I was just hitting practically every green, even out of the rough and over tree's on shots I had NO business hitting the green. On holes I missed the GIR, I gave myself a legitimate par chance all but once. Played the same e6 for 27 holes too!!! THE SAME DANG BALL!!! First time I have EVER had a 9 under par and my new personal best.

I'm at a complete and total loss still. Truly.

That is some awesome golf there guys, congrats to everyone. OG, I know you are going to turn the corner again soon, the swing looks solid to me. Nothing a few low scores won't fix IMO.

A great day for the THP Putter ho's on the golf course. Impressive rounds dudes!

That is some awesome golf there guys, congrats to everyone. OG, I know you are going to turn the corner again soon, the swing looks solid to me. Nothing a few low scores won't fix IMO.

Thanks fellas!

I was trying SO hard not to peak at the score card after being -1 on the front of my 18, I knew I was hitting lots of greens and making pars, but the final tally is still ludicrous to me!

Thanks fellas!

I was trying SO hard not to peak at the score card after being -1 on the front of my 18, I knew I was hitting lots of greens and making pars, but the final tally is still ludicrous to me!

congrats Jman! i peeked on 18 to decide if i should go for it or not i shouldn't have but did anyway and got another birdie

Congrats Jman! I'm super proud of you dude!

Thats awesome...congrats Jmizzle

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

congrats Jman! i peeked on 18 to decide if i should go for it or not i shouldn't have but did anyway and got another birdie

It was a BATTLE for me not to. It just all clicked for the first time. I will say I was PISSED at the 3 jack on the back 9 though, I thought it would cost me possibly breaking my 75 mark....uh....wrong.

Congrats Jman! I'm super proud of you dude!

Thanks man! I'm still at a loss. I know my next round will be in the 80's or something, but I DON'T CARE!

Playing more different courses has really helped with my management on my home course, moreso than anything else I think.

That and i20's and SeeMore mFGP2 kick total arse.

You have severe confidence in your equipment, and this is a result of that + hard work! It's well deserved dude.

Not a very good day HOT and shot a 103. 55 front/48 back decided i needed to start slicing my driver i guess.

I shot a 103 as well, 57/46. Good news was I birdied 17 & 18. It was blistering hot and we had a few beers so that didn't help.

Man that 72 above puts my 87 to shame! Felt really good today, just a couple of blow ups but I was smoking the ball! Had a hard time keeping the clubhead straight a couple times, it was pretty hot and humid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back