Mizuno MP-4 Wedges

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Mizuno Europe just posted up some pictures on their twitter feed. Not able to post them from my phone. Look pretty awesome though. Anyone with some info or want to post the pictures?

I'm guessing that's allowed since Mizuno posted the pictures.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

file.php

file.php

file.php

Wow, those are some clean looking wedges.

oooohh pretty sweet looking wedges there!

Oh my, I feel sort of tingly right now.

Cavities and soles look really sharp.

Will be interesting to see if Mizuno elects to offer any product with the variable sole/no bounce options as it seems to be the route several manufacturers have gone towards with good reason IMO.

Wow, those are awesome! I want them!

I like the look, hope these play half as well. I've just yet to be impressed by Mizuno wedges, even if they are some of the best looking.

That channel sort of ruins the look, but maybe they'll grow on me.

I kind of like the channel. Might gather some crud during play, though. Wouldn't be able to see it from address anyway.
Like to see a variable bounce option. Maybe there's patent issues, I dunno. Hasn't stopped some others.

That interior channel is going to be disgusting after a few shots. :act-up:

Love these - I have been waiting for a Mizzy wedge with this type of sole -- these will replace my 200 series for sure!

Thanks JB, appreciate it. I agree on the channel. Didn't really take a hard look at it at first, but that is deep.

I like the look of the channel but not the MP-T4 badge. Agree I would not want to clean that channel all the time. I would guess DG Spinners would be the stock option.

Looks like someone might already be bagging them this week....

file.php

I love the look, especially with the channel in there. Haven't been a particular fan of their old wedges' look, but can't wait to get these in hand and see how they look in person.

I like the clean look, but I'm not sure yet about the channel.

John Deere Tap'n

Kind of reminds me of the Ping wedges for some odd reason. I enjoyed the MPT11's when I had them, I'd give these a test drive for sure.

Curious about the bounce myself. The 58 shown looks very high bounce. Like low bounce in 58 and 60 myself so will be interesting to see.

Nice! Looks like I may be getting some new wedges soon.

Those look really nice, like most of the Mizzy offerings.

More sexy Mizuno wedges! Not sure if I'm into that cavity look though

I actually think those look pretty slick. I would have concerns about that little groove as big of divots as I can fling from time to time lol

Lord knows I'm somewhat of a Mizuno wedge homer but that groove could get all sorts of dirty

I actually think those look pretty slick. I would have concerns about that little groove as big of divots as I can fling from time to time lol

Lord knows I'm somewhat of a Mizuno wedge homer but that groove could get all sorts of dirty

For sure. I do like the looks of Mizzy wedges though and this is no different. I could just see that being SUCH a PITA.

Back