The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to love when you bring a company on for a partnership and they don't fulfill their end of the bargain. Then when their contract is up you replace them with someone that does an incredible job. Then the former company decides to come back to the site and post which relates to little more than spam.

Its such an interesting industry.

Iphone'ing through my shattered screen has me annoyed

Giant thunderstorms. I had 3 holes to go and had to haul back to the clubhouse during a major light show. Was creepy

You have to love when you bring a company on for a partnership and they don't fulfill their end of the bargain. Then when their contract is up you replace them with someone that does an incredible job. Then the former company decides to come back to the site and post which relates to little more than spam.

I was just thinking about this as I posted in said threads actually.

Nate. I have a ( i believe) an Aldila Stiff reax that came with my supertri. It has an R9 adapter on it but i think it will still fit. I can get u exact specs but say the word and it's yours

Tap, tap , taparoo...

I was just thinking about this as I posted in said threads actually.

I know there are fans, so I leave it alone, despite being chastised for sharing my opinion which I found kind of funny. But I keep checking the front door every day waiting for the company to make good, but I have a feeling I might be wasting my time.

Don't let the facts stand in the way of a good story. Not my fault the shaft can't stand up to concrete....ha! Obvious sign of defect. Hey, if they send it back and say go jump in a lake I will do so. Why not try to see if TM will fix or repair?

Because it wasn't TM's fault?

Clearly this has something to do MC 1, and MC 2.

But I am so confused....

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Clearly this has something to do MC 1, and MC 2.

But I am so confused....

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Nope, just love seeing a forum that is for the most part consumer only, get posts from a company working on selling their goods, despite leaving THP hanging. its not on the person posting, despite his effort to try and make me look bad for offering my opinion. I have no issues with him, nor should anybody here.

I noticed that as well, hmmmm....

Iphone'ing through my shattered screen has me annoyed
You should get an S3.

I looked closer after that and think I know now what is going in. At least the recent part, I wasn't around for the first part i guess.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I'm praying for a sub $300 dollar day at the apple store. Hoping for a nice genius.

Ugh fires on some friends land. 60 acres yesterday, it starts and stops. Luckily there's a little rain coming i hippie it helps em.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Ugh fires on some friends land. 60 acres yesterday, it starts and stops. Luckily there's a little rain coming i hippie it helps em.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Sweet autocorrect.

I was a little curious about that. Had a few thoughts but keep them to myself. The world is an interesting place

You're wasting your time Smalls. This is the American way. Everyone wants something for free.

Wow...really? So my head pro at the club that is a staff pro for TM tells me he will handle it, but I should tell him, no, no, i know you have connections with your supplier but since it was clearly my fault I don't want you to do it for free, because you can, I want to be a true American and pay for it even though you could do it for nothing. I mean why should little old me use any connection I have to try and save a buck or 2, right? I guess the next time my buddy says golf is on his club, I should do the American thing and say no....I will pay my green fee cause that would be taking advantage of the club and it's members. Love it.

My computer struggles continue. Its hard drive has been replaced twice, and I just picked up my computer today, running fine, but I put the stock software disc in to install stuff like iMovie, Garageband, etc. and I get an installer error. WHAT THE CRAP! Back to Best Buy tomorrow.

Nate. I have a ( i believe) an Aldila Stiff reax that came with my supertri. It has an R9 adapter on it but i think it will still fit. I can get u exact specs but say the word and it's yours

Tap, tap , taparoo...

Thanks!!! Let me get back to you on that! Appreciate the offer!

Wow...really? So my head pro at the club that is a staff pro for TM tells me he will handle it, but I should tell him, no, no, i know you have connections with your supplier but since it was clearly my fault I don't want you to do it for free, because you can, I want to be a true American and pay for it even though you could do it for nothing. I mean why should little old me use any connection I have to try and save a buck or 2, right? I guess the next time my buddy says golf is on his club, I should do the American thing and say no....I will pay my green fee cause that would be taking advantage of the club and it's members. Love it.

That's not even close to the same thing, Nate.

If TaylorMade is going to replace it because they were told that you broke it when your bag fell off your cart, then that's good on TaylorMade, and even better for you, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

But If TaylorMade is told it happened in some other way and replaces it because they think it's their fault, then that's not right.

This is the worst analogy i have ever seen. But hey buddy, if you feel the need to get something for free out of no ones fault but your your own knock yourself out. I mean god forbd someone take responsibility for their actions. You messed up and your bag felll off, buy a new shaft. This isn't TM's problem. They did nothing wrong.

Sure is. I wonder if they figured out how to work that little engraving machine yet.

That's not even close to the same thing, Nate.

If TaylorMade is going to replace it because they were told that you broke it when your bag fell off your cart, then that's good on TaylorMade, and even better for you, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

But If TaylorMade is told it happened in some other way and replaces it because they think it's their fault, then that's not right.

My golf pro is doing me a favor by sending it in and taking care of it. I am not sending it in and telling them a lie. Only reason I'm doing it is cause the pro said he would handle it. Its up to him how he gets it done with his OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back