What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I support Team PAradise-who will clearly win this thing. I'll be happy as long as Team THP doesn't win.

Nope! Not gonna happen...

My boys (isn't that so sweet) are gonna bring home the trophy...

Aren't you fellas?

You can count on it Spazz!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, so I just noticed that the great crash of July 2012, took my Team Paradise banner down. So, I am still supporting the Paradise Crew, I didn't jump ship. LOL.

You need to have that banner back up bro, need to let everyone know you are supporting the winners in advance. :thumb:

As I continue my drive down to Myrtle Beach I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that have supported this years Morgan Cup. I always enjoy looking around the forum and seeing peoples signature including a Team Paradise, Team Hackers, or Team THP sign of support. I know it means a lot to all 24 guys to see the forum get involved and behind something like this. So for all that have shown their support for MC 2.0, THANK YOU!

As I continue my drive down to Myrtle Beach I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that have supported this years Morgan Cup. I always enjoy looking around the forum and seeing peoples signature including a Team Paradise, Team Hackers, or Team THP sign of support. I know it means a lot to all 24 guys to see the forum get involved and behind something like this. So for all that have shown their support for MC 2.0, THANK YOU!

I second this! Much better than I could say while driving.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Hey!

No texting and driving!

You might sprain a thumb or something, then you'll be on the injured list for the MC, then if you do poorly, it'll be "I hurt my thumb texting", and there you'll be...

The guy with the lamest injury excuse in the whole MC.

Everyone that tweets this week in regards to the Morgan Cup please has tag #morgancup
I want to get it trending if at all possible. Get your fiends to do the same.

Everyone that tweets this week in regards to the Morgan Cup please has tag #morgancup
I want to get it trending if at all possible. Get your fiends to do the same.

That's an awesome idea, Freddie. I will make sure I do that.

Team Paradise, Gotta go with the Massachusetts homies. Go get em boys.

Team THP duh

Team Paradise!!! That's who I'm rolling with.

Team Paradise!!! That's who I'm rolling with.

Cool, thanks for your support....send SethO a PM and he will hook you up with a supporter tag

The "great crash" gave me a Mulligan but I'm still supporting

Team Hackers

Some of the match-ups will be close. However, the better team will prevail. Go Hackers!

The "great crash" gave me a Mulligan but I'm still supporting

Team Slackers

Some of the match-ups will be close. However, the better team will prevail. Go Slackers!

That's a great choice of team there

Here's the banner for the team if anyone wants it
7639622338_375ee36a60.jpg

If anyone is still undecided on what team to support, I have one response: Cue the freaking music!

[video=youtube;NqTuN-35580]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqTuN-35580[/video]

Only just getting back on here after a spell in the hospital. Guessing I better back Mr Kelly and The Hackers as he set his stall out when I joined up!!

That's a great choice of team there

Here's the banner for the team if anyone wants it
7639622338_375ee36a60.jpg

Leiruagetro,

I like your banner, it shows creativity. You are misguided and some might even be so rude as to say your are wrong. However, I will give you points for effort.:loser: :laugh:

I just hope that the Parasite Staffers that you support show at least a fraction of your creativity with their play. After all I have a wager that says Team THP will finish last and I need your team to fill the 1st loser position to win my bet. :D

I'm supporting the winning Team. That's all I got to say about this thing.

Thanks, Gray. We really do appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back