9am est.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Thanks should give me time to run a few quick errands and get home in time. Awesome!

This is going to be very cool! Can't wait to see in action!

Soooo close ... I need to get to sleep so I can wake up early, maybe get to work at 6a PST and put it up on the projector in my office.

Good morning, golfers!!! Have a great day.

Up and ready to go this morning. Heading out early to setup and media day is going to be a special day for everybody. Looking forward to interacting with the forum and shooting my promos.

Thanks to you (JB, GG, and staff) for bringing us Media Day LIVE! I've been sitting here making sure ill have everything I need to have complete access at work!!!!

I'm online and looking forward to it. Cant wait to follow along today. Make us proud.

It's media day..... Woo hoo!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm online and looking forward to it. Cant wait to follow along today. Make us proud.

Should I give ddxu a shout out today?

This is going to be incredible, never in my life did I think I would be on a live stream discussing anything golf related.

Get those questions ready: we need your help to make this as great as it can be!!

This is going to be an exciting day for all of THP! Thanks JB, GolferGal, Cleveland Golf, Callaway Golf, Bridgestone Golf, all the players and support staff, for bringing this great event to reality :clapp:. You guys break a leg :blob:

This will be the place to be at 9am. Looking ofrward to serious Q&A today

Im just about ready for this show to start. Going to be a fun one out there today.

Is it wrong that this feels like Christmas morning? I had planned on sleeping in but the excitement had me awake at 6.

Let's do this!

--
Tapatalk2

Is it wrong that this feels like Christmas morning? I had planned on sleeping in but the excitement had me awake at 6.

Let's do this!

--
Tapatalk2

Ive been up for a bit as well. Nervous and excited.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This is getting closer. Good luck you guys, I'm going to enjoy this.

Quit hiding in your room.

--
Tapatalk2

He's hiding under the couch

Look out ladies....Hanks is looking extra styled today courtesy of the amazing clothes provided by Callaway. The blue shorts are nothing short of epic.

408adbfd-8063-bcb0.jpg

Hanks, by the end of this weekend you'll have picked up four cart girls along with the cup. You're a heartbreaker.

Can't wait for this!!!!! A little over an hour away!!!!

Hanks, by the end of this weekend you'll have picked up four cart girls along with the cup. You're a heartbreaker.

Can't wait for this!!!!! A little over an hour away!!!!

The cup is going to love meeting some ladies fo sho

cant wait for this morning. Looking forward to getting in front of those cameras and answering questions for you guys

Good luck today guys!

John Deere Tap'n

Stay cool my friends and good luck.

Back