2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or shanking one at the camera. :bulgy-eyes:

Seriously though dude, helping out the MC was absolutely awesome. I would do it again in heartbeat.

Haha, how many times did you almost get hit? I would like to hear stories from the volunteers once all the footage is up.

Absolutely great to hear that The 3rd Annual Morgan Cup will be contested in 2013!!

Great job to everyone that has been involved in any way, and I'm so glad that more folks will get to have this unbelievable experience.

Ryan, you were awesome too dude! All of you guys were incredible!
Back at ya Tim!
Haha, how many times did you almost get hit? I would like to hear stories from the volunteers once all the footage is up.
Haha, dude, you don't even know. I have some good stories to tell, but it was mostly all captured on video! Approach shots could get scary at times!

I think the idea to bring back the winners to defend their title is a great one for many reasons. I'm looking forward to 2013 and hopefully many more Morgan Cups to follow. Spazz - I'm with you on having something for the women but there just aren't enough women on this site. Wish there were because it would be awesome to do something for us too.

It'll happen eventually... I have faith :D

JB came the closest on a thinned bunker shot on 2. It was coming with some heat. When he got up to the green he yelled at me for not taking one for team THP and stopping the ball.

Congrats JB and GG on the continuing success of The Morgan Cup! Knowing THP, the 2013 Morgan Cup will blow the doors off!

Glad to see this return for another year, I hope to be involved any way I can.

I can only imagine...great news for all!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Would love to be part of this next year either as a staffer or volunteer! Watching all the coverage was awesome everyone did a stand up job. I would even take one for the team if it means I get to play!

Judging by the large amount of responses for being a volunteer, we may have to hold auditions for those positions as well. lol..

It is so cool there will me an MC3, can't wait to see all the details. And how cool that Team Hackers will be back to defend, that is awesome.

Judging by the large amount of responses for being a volunteer, we may have to hold auditions for those positions as well. lol..

Unfortunately it is very easy to say "I'll volunteer" right now... and much harder to do so when it actually comes time to follow through.

Edit: Says the person who hasn't made it to either Morgan Cup

Congrats to THP, the potential 2013 sponsors, Team Hackers, and whom ever the players are, that will obtain the honor to rep next year! :clapp: An awesome 2012 guys which built a great foundation for 2013. Great job and looking forward to seeing how the next version pans out.

sounds like an awesome experience

It must be so cool for everyone who was involved in the morgan cup 2.0 to know that they are the reason for allowing a 2013 morgan cup. Just goes to show how special this place and even this event is to THP. Congrats to everyone!

It must be so cool for everyone who was involved in the morgan cup 2.0 to know that they are the reason for allowing a 2013 morgan cup. Just goes to show how special this place and even this event is to THP. Congrats to everyone!

It makes me very proud!! That was really my #1 goal going into this event and I know it was the same with many other Morgan Cuppers....our goal was to do such a great job with this one that there was no way they couldn't do another.....mission acomplished!

It makes me very proud!! That was really my #1 goal going into this event and I know it was the same with many other Morgan Cuppers....our goal was to do such a great job with this one that there was no way they couldn't do another.....mission acomplished!

Tim hit the nail on the head. Definitely the #1 goal for the MC staffers and we all take great pride in accomplishing that goal.

Hopefully all those that are excited about the next Morgan Cup are checking out the WITB threads/videos that were posted up today that the Staffers worked hard to shoot from Media Day.

It makes me very proud!! That was really my #1 goal going into this event and I know it was the same for EVERY other Morgan Cuppers....our goal was to do such a great job with this one that there was no way they couldn't do another.....mission acomplished!

Exactly bud. This was our goal and we crushed it.

I would love to be part of the Morgan Cup 2013, It would be such an honor to play with all of you!

I would love to be part of the Morgan Cup 2013, It would be such an honor to play with all of you!

Dude, I hope you get in and I hope everyone gets a chance to experience what we did. It seriously was a life changing experience.

Awesomeness of THP never ceases to amaze me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Outstanding to hear that THP didn't have to say no to 3.0! Hopefully with my move to the mainland coming up in Feb I can be a part of such an incredible event in some capacity!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Such great news to hear this. I'm kind of at a loss for what I want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back