2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that was my thinking as well. My bet would be on KB!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You still drinking stump liquor left over from MB? :act-up: When ya wife plays golf you have to let her win now and then to keep peace in the family. She would be just like the rest and get a card to the woodshed. No stopping, no passing go, just straight to the woodshed. Gawd forbid for us to be in this thing on separate teams as it wouldn't be pretty :bomb:

Haha that was my thinking as well. My bet would be on KB!

I would get killed on 6000 yards or more. I can't hit the ball very far anymore but at least I go straight (most days) and I can chip and putt a lot better now.

You still drinking stump liquor left over from MB? :act-up: When ya wife plays golf you have to let her win now and then to keep peace in the family. She would be just like the rest and get a card to the woodshed. No stopping, no passing go, just straight to the woodshed. Gawd forbid for us to be on in this thing on separate teams as it wouldn't be pretty :bomb:

You would never hear the end of it.

KB I think you would have been fine on both those courses. A couple of holes would have given you issues but the rest you would have been fine on. Heck the longer holes I was not hitting the greens with consistency so it would have come down to a chipping contest.

Little one speaks the truth. The par 5's at true blue didn't offer much reward if you went for it in two. I think over 4 rounds I may have gone at #15 once, the others were just too penal if you missed.

--
Tapatalk2

KB and OG would be two great Morgan Cuppers.

War Eagle is right. No offense to Morning Drive, but our audience is far larger than that show. As for the announcers, I think our volunteers did an amazing job this year.

Wow I had no idea about a larger audience than morning drive.

You still drinking stump liquor left over from MB? :act-up: When ya wife plays golf you have to let her win now and then to keep peace in the family. She would be just like the rest and get a card to the woodshed. No stopping, no passing go, just straight to the woodshed. Gawd forbid for us to be in this thing on separate teams as it wouldn't be pretty :bomb:

Haha! Happy wife = happy life :)

War Eagle is right. No offense to Morning Drive, but our audience is far larger than that show. As for the announcers, I think our volunteers did an amazing job this year.

Thanks, GG runs a tight ship!

Wow I had no idea about a larger audience than morning drive.
Remember, there are more visitors to THP than there are active Forum members. The Forum is only a portion of the site.

Plus, I learned a lot from being behind the camera, and by the end of the rounds I was feeling my way with some commentary on shots and even providing some commentary on what the putt was going to do and where the ball needed to land to have a chance at getting close, etc. It was awesome. It's funny how well I got to know the greens, and when I would see people at certain spots on the green I would be able to call the shot as soon as it was hit!

I loved being behind the camera, going to work on my commentary skills!

The thing about the cliquieness thing, I mean when 24 guys get chosen to be in something this amazing, that's just going to be something you hold on to forever, I'll go on further and say the volunteers are a part of that group as well.

I wasn't here when everyone was chosen, so my perspective is limited, but that cliquieness is more a result of the circumstances then the cause of them.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I really have to agree with you. All of the people in MC 2.0 welcomed me with open arms. The instant bonds between men with a common goal was unbelievable to be a witness to. It didn't matter who I was, or even if I played golf, I felt included all weekend. That is not the definition of a clique in my opinion. There are many great people on this forum, so no matter who gets picked MC 2013 is bound to be amazing.

I really have to agree with you. All of the people in MC 2.0 welcomed me with open arms. The instant bonds between men with a common goal was unbelievable to be a witness to. It didn't matter who I was, or even if I played golf, I felt included all weekend. That is not the definition of a clique in my opinion. There are many great people on this forum, so no matter who gets picked MC 2013 is bound to be amazing.

:) This was such a great post. Cant wait to see you and Eri(k) again.

Well I just had a little meeting with my good buddy Ben2 and we were discussing and what the plans are for the website and what we can do to it going forward. Its going to be something special to say the least and I know will blow all the participants out of the water.

Those of you who are lucky enough to be in the MC III are going to be for a special treat.

Last edited:
You have me intrigued Breeze

I would get killed on 6000 yards or more. I can't hit the ball very far anymore but at least I go straight (most days) and I can chip and putt a lot better now.

If you and OG didn't apply I'd frown at you at the Outing :/

You tease!

--
Tapatalk2

Jrod I'll be honest I was disappointed that you didn't enter MC 2.0 but I understood. I'm glad your giving 3.0 a shot.

I just didn't have the time to dedicate what this event deserves bro so I had reluctantly bow out. I'm 100% in this time around though!

I just didn't have the time to dedicate what this event deserves bro so I had reluctantly bow out. I'm 100% in this time around though!

I'm hoping I get to tee it up with you dude

Well I just had a little meeting with my good buddy Ben2 and we were discussing and what the plans are for the website and what we can do to it going forward. Its going to be something special to say the least and I know will blow all the participants out of the water.

Those of you who are lucky enough to be in the MC III are going to be for a special treat.
That is special CB, looking forward to this launching

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice man, love the teaser!! Looking forward to learning how we will utilize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back