Round 1 Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

That was awesome! Can't wait for tomorrows coverage.

that was a real good watch. Nice job on the editing! There were some serious golf shots hit in the morning session. Well played everyone.

Next time I start talking crap in a match against Ary/Dean, just tell me to shut up. Good lord are they insane. Cookie and I played very well and kept applying pressure and they just would not budge. Outstanding match and my favorite competitive match that I have ever played. Ary's parents are the 2 nicest people on the planet and were cheering all of us on. Amazing. I had zero shame in losing that match.

That was awesome!!

LOL @ the SW bonus coverage there. It was like the end of an Avengers movie with a sneak peek.

That was freaking awesome. I can't wait for tomorrows footage

What a great way to spend my morning amazing job by everyone. Man if this doesn't get you pumped to try to get into MC3 I don't think anything will! Can't wait till tomorrow.

To quote the fluffer.

Great shot Cookie

Dont worry everybody else, I saw those too.

:alien:

Ha, well some of my less than stellar shots did not make the cut thank goodness.

One-T, interview? Ha

That was absolutely great to watch - very well done Josh and Morgan, I know it was a TON of work...my hats off to the both of you!

Amazing to watch. JB and GG, I was nervous the entire weekend of how that many cameras shooting such different footage would come together, but that just blew my mind. Y'all did an amazing job in the footage. Staffers, excellent golf was played and it was fun to be out there with you all.

Cant wait for round 2 tomorrow!

Awesome round one of coverage. Of course now it's gonna be torture to wait till 1pm tomorrow!

Edit: 11am? EVEN BETTER!

That match was sick! I enjoyed it Tmex, Howzat and WCBM! Would love to do it again.

Wow, a halved match! Nice playing fellas!

Thanks dude! I was stupid good golf - we had quite a few shots that probably didn't make the cut due to chunky language

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Wow is all I can say! Hats off to the volunteers, staffers, JB and GG for some amazing coverage. This was really cool, cant wait for the rest of it

What a great way to spend my morning amazing job by everyone. Man if this doesn't get you pumped to try to get into MC3 I don't think anything will! Can't wait till tomorrow.

Yup....makes me want to go back

great job with the editing guys....I know that was alot of work!!

That was super cool to see. There were a lot of really great shots out there in round 1. Tomorrow's coverage will be outstanding as well, can't wait to see this!

Great matches you guys!

Was exciting to get to watch and very impressed with each of you. You've set the bar high for future THP players!

thank you!

our match turned serious....when it shouldnt have and I wasnt happy about the sportsmanship....if you want THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
HONEST mistake on my part One-T, I explained that you. I didn't get a good look at the putt you gave Danny on 16 and it was of similar length that I made you putt out, which you made. I just wasn't paying attention to what you gave him and I apologize...AGAIN!!!

I wasn't trying to play a game. The match was too good to do that.

So excited for Round 2 tomorrow with everybody.

work got really busy real quick. TBT was awesome to play with and that round would have been over much sooner if I had not been playing with him. We didn't win, but I think he got MVP of that matchup.

Ha, well some of my less than stellar shots did not make the cut thank goodness.

One-T, interview? Ha

That was absolutely great to watch - very well done Josh and Morgan, I know it was a TON of work...my hats off to the both of you!
I think I did a seperate 1 on 1 interview.

Great stuff!!!

Fantastic job on the editing. That had to be difficult

Great work everybody, it was exciting to relive some of the memories with the entire forum. Thank you to the wonderful volunteers who braved the heat, humidity, and bunker shots to bring the coverage back home for everyone. Thanks to JB and GG for the tireless editing they did to make us all look good. Last but not least, the 3 sponsors who stepped up and treated 24 guys like royalty; Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone, and Callaway, thank you.

Back