The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost out of coffee already and Morgan Cup coverage is about to start!

People posting in the Ask the Pro section before the question gets answered by the Pros.

I can see doing it on accident, as I have done it myself. But when you say that you know it's Ask the Pro but you are going to respond anyway, that's stepping way over the line.

People posting in the Ask the Pro section before the question gets answered by the Pros.

I can see doing it on accident, as I have done it myself. But when you say that you know it's Ask the Pro but you are going to respond anyway, that's stepping way over the line.

I noticed that.. found it quite odd

My Xbox is broken and it continues to be broken because I am too cheap to get a $25 power brick from Ebay. Well, I hate waiting for stuff to ship to me, so really I am just lazy. Still, until I get my power brick, I can't replay Fallout or Skyrim.

My Xbox is broken and it continues to be broken because I am too cheap to get a $25 power brick from Ebay. Well, I hate waiting for stuff to ship to me, so really I am just lazy. Still, until I get my power brick, I can't replay Fallout or Skyrim.

It's not easy being Shank0

Want to get out and play golf but can't due to what's called a minor pec strain. Basically my upper left side of my chest through my shoulder hurts like hell and will likely take a few weeks of zero activity to heal. Have not played since the Morgan Cup and am anxious to get back out there.
Rest up dude we have golf to play in a month!

Want to get out and play golf but can't due to what's called a minor pec strain. Basically my upper left side of my chest through my shoulder hurts like hell and will likely take a few weeks of zero activity to heal. Have not played since the Morgan Cup and am anxious to get back out there.

I haven't played either, and I am going to get the elbow (and back) popped again today. Elbow is hurting pretty good today.

Coming back from vacation with a cold..........that now almost everyone in the house has.

Coming back from vacation with a cold..........that now almost everyone in the house has.

Yuck. A touch of the Chunkyvirus is never a good thing.

My rant may be mean, but I really don't mean it to come off that way. I have a tough time with people saying "Man I sure wish the Tour Van were coming to me" even though we are just two hours or so away from them. I just do not understand that side of it.

My rant may be mean, but I really don't mean it to come off that way. I have a tough time with people saying "Man I sure wish the Tour Van were coming to me" even though we are just two hours or so away from them. I just do not understand that side of it.
I wish the Tour Van was coming my way.

Dude you cant please everyone. I look at it this way, there are a TON of THPers from all over, and it would have been great if you came to KC. It would have saved me gas and all that, but is it worth the extra to drive 3 hours to come play with THPers and meet the geniuses behind the website.. Well I sure think so

Lazy. If you can't drive even 5 hours for one of these you are cheating yourself.

Their loss dude.

Maybe they have to travel with their parents, I dunno, if the tour van was 2 hours away-heck 5 hours away I would find a way!

Closest one to me was about 13 hours and almost made it, just bad timing with my Texan Family haha

They want THP driveway service I guess.

It's not mean, it's a legit rant.

Dude you cant please everyone. I look at it this way, there are a TON of THPers from all over, and it would have been great if you came to KC. It would have saved me gas and all that, but is it worth the extra to drive 3 hours to come play with THPers and meet the geniuses behind the website.. Well I sure think so

If people even got a glimpse of the expense that it costs to do a month long Tour Van Event they would fall out of their chairs. We are thrilled to death that so many embrace the events and playing with THPers is the best thing in the world. We will not stop until we can afford to reach everybody. But seeing things like "Its not fair that you dont come out west" from someone that is not willing to help with the costs (via Albatross or anything else) just gets to me I guess.

It shouldnt and its not fair to them, as THP is a free site, but I have always believed in giving back to those that make it all possible.

I am just ECSTATIC that is is less than 4 hours away for me. How freaking cool is that?!

I looked at flights to get to AC and ATL and Iowa because I can't make it to Charlotte. I'm bummed to miss it.

The free-r and the less effort involved, the better - as we've seen time and time again :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back