Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want some red hot pork rinds

The original Squidhead

63cc55f0c37b1a40a1408883f27189eb.gif

kj3kqJl5w02r9hhcw2NWLQ2.jpg

The walking Squid

AAAADAJVX7MAAAAAAQM_mg.jpg

I'mg going to be in Shepardstown West Virginia from September 4-8 and then going to DC for the Weekend for work, should be fun, I love the east coast

Chunky could not get ice cream here.

4b887890-92a3-58c3.jpg

I cannot make it to the NC Tour Van Stop but I could fly up to Philly and catch a ride over to AC for that weekend stop.

Should I do it? Decisions, decisions...

I cannot make it to the NC Tour Van Stop but I could fly up to Philly and catch a ride over to AC for that weekend stop.

I guess if you can't make it to the NC one you should go up to AC. Though this makes me very sad.

You are having to ask the question?

Come to Iowa dude.

I wish I could go to all them, and I do miss Hawk. With Buck willing to pick me up, if we can split a room I'm in.

I'll book tonight. Just waiting for him to shoot me a PM. I don't want to inconvenience him.

I wish I could go to all them, and I do miss Hawk. With Buck willing to pick me up, if we can split a room I'm in.

I'll book tonight. Just waiting for him to shoot me a PM. I don't want to inconvenience him.

Would be awesome to go to all of them! That's cool at least you get to make it to AC though!

Eating at Texas Roadhouse. Ordered some fried pickles to try because I read it on here somewhere. Also a 23oz tbone mashed potatoes and rice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

You can always tell when someone is trying to get their "10 posts in 30 days" for a contest.

You can always tell when someone is trying to get their "10 posts in 30 days" for a contest.

Great post!

Welcome!

I think I have 10 posts in the last 10 minutes. I also need to signup for the aforementioned contest.

Im not going to be able to make it to ATL. Kinda bummed, but it's for the best.

Great point!

Im not going to be able to make it to ATL. Kinda bummed, but it's for the best.

Me neither. Or NC. And it blows.

You should NOT do it! You should go to Des Moines!

Nothing wrong with this. I do it every day. Sometimes twice or more, hahaha.

You should NOT do it! You should go to Des Moines!

Nothing wrong with this. I do it every day. Sometimes twice or more, hahaha.

Too late Smalls and go read the Rant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back