2013 Morgan Cup - 3rd Team Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When the 2012 Morgan Cup went to three teams, the move was done to create a Team THP made up of the staff that works so hard to keep this place going day after day. Based on the success of that event, THP has decided to continue with this trend and while not having a Team THP, there will in fact be a 3rd team in the 2013 Morgan Cup. More information about that team can be found here as a contest in choosing its name.

With two captains set in stone for the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event, the search continued to find the perfect candidate to pass the torch to as the evolution of a new team comes into existence. With the creation of something new, THP wanted to find someone that would also be experiencing this iconic event for the 1st time as a player. Someone that could bring a unique perspective to this going forward from having seen it from the other side of the lens.

With honor and pride, we are pleased to announce the 2013 Captain of the "soon to be named" Team is none other than Ryan Johs (forum member War Eagle). Ryan has been an extremely active part of THP for over a year, been to multiple THP events and volunteered his time behind the camera at the 2012 Morgan Cup. He is now embarking on his latest journey that will have him leading 7 THPers to the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event and continue to raise the bar that has been set by the captains before him.

Join us in welcoming the newest captain of the 2013 Morgan Cup!

Whoa! Excellent choice!

Congrats War Eagle!

I love this choice too. Congrats, Ryan!! Well deserved and I know you will do THP proud.

Amazing, Congrats War!!!!

Holy Smokes, War! Congratulations! Very well deserved and I know you will knock it out of the park.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

WAR EAGLE!!!!! Awesome!!!! Congrats and you will do an incredible job!

Excellent choice, WE will do a fantastic job. Congratulations Ryan.

WAREAGLE!! Congrats bro, very well deserved! you will be a great Captian, well done!

A very deserving choice. Congrats War!

Im just going to smile and reflect back on Friday night of the Morgan cup.

Big congrats.

Great choice and congratulations Ryan.

Wtg War!!!!!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Congrats War Eagle even though your an auburn fan you deserve this one!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That is awesome War! You definitely deserve this honor. You are going to be great in the MC 3.0.

Congrats. Just keep an eye out for that GolfWarEagle.

Kevin

Awesome news WE!! Great choice of a well deserving captain!!

YES!!! Ryan this is AWESOME news man. You are going to be a great captain and if I weren't already a Captain on the other team I'd LOVE to have you as my captain. You'll do great and I really look forward to being closely involved with you and Chunky as we progress toward the Morgan Cup. Congratulations and great choice THP!

Congrats Ryan!! A very deserving honor !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy s**** war that is freaking awesome!!!! You deserve that 100% bro. Good stuff

Congrats War Eagle!! Well deserved!

Huge Congrats WEagle! A truly well deserved honor. As a Georgia fan, I will only do this once in honor of you. WAR EAGLE!

Very nice. Congrats, and enjoy the ride, bumps and all.

Congratulations Ryan - absolutely stoked for you man!!

I know you will do a tremendous job with this honor, you have earned the spot buddy!

Congrats Ryan! I'm sure you will do a great job!

congrats War Eagle! Quite an honor! think its awesome they picked a newby to captain a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back