THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started preemptive prednisone intake today hah. No way I am not gonna be able to play at this.

You're going to look like Lou Ferigno by the time this thing goes down if you're starting the roids already.

I started preemptive prednisone intake today hah. No way I am not gonna be able to play at this.

Of topic, but I HATE Prednisone.

Yep, I'm coming through Omaha some time on Friday, so depending on when you fly in (if there) McRock or I can certainly pick you up. Not a bad drive at all from Omaha, like 1 1/2 hours I think.

I can't cover Omaha. That's about a 3.5 hour drive one-way from where I am. I can cover Des Moines.

I can't cover Omaha. That's about a 3.5 hour drive one-way from where I am. I can cover Des Moines.

Haha, sorry buddy, had you in Omaha for some reason.

I will be driving through Omaha on Saturday morning. Not sure if that helps you out TBT, but it is an option.

Hawk would have a blast in the sidecar. Meet at 4:45 Saturday morning may mean I am still "buzzed" Jake. who's driving? Kidding I will be ready as ever

I will be driving through Omaha on Saturday morning. Not sure if that helps you out TBT, but it is an option.

I appreciate it....actually it looks like I may have to fly direct to Des Moines....Omaha doesnt have a return flight leaving late enough on Sunday to make it work

Soooooo....would anyone have a floor I could sleep on should I make the 7 1/2 hour drive after work Friday? LOL

Soooooo....would anyone have a floor I could sleep on should I make the 7 1/2 hour drive after work Friday? LOL

Yep, I got ya covered.

If you come up I will gladly let you take my bed and crash on the floor. You just get up here.

Yep, I got ya covered.

If you come up I will gladly let you take my bed and crash on the floor. You just get up here.

I feel loved. Haha

Just gotta get the wife to OK the car swap so I can take her's, worse gas mileage but I know it'd get me there.

I feel loved. Haha

Just gotta get the wife to OK the car swap so I can take her's, worse gas mileage but I know it'd get me there.

I'd take jj up on his offer! A bed over the floor cookie is offering you is the way to go, hahaha.

Hope to see you there, Jman!

Eff it. I'm in for at least Saturday.

If JB and GG are gonna go cross country, the least I can do is drive around 8 hours.

You happy JB?!?!?! :alien:

That is awesome Jman....And I never doubted it for one second. I need Icejacking of Cadillac Escalade Part Deux.

That is awesome Jman....And I never doubted it for one second. I need Icejacking of Cadillac Escalade Part Deux.

I can make it happen!

Stupid Escalades hogging the road look out, Jman is coming to Iowa.

I can make it happen!

Awesome, don't sweat the sleeping arrangements - we will figure it out.

Eff it. I'm in for at least Saturday.

If JB and GG are gonna go cross country, the least I can do is drive around 8 hours.

You happy JB?!?!?! :alien:

I can make it happen!

This is awesome!! Hell Jman, just take Friday off, I will drive up and pick you up and we can go in my truck and split the gas! I haven't booked airline tickets yet....probably be cheaper to drive and split the gas anyways. Heck I might even convince Steele to load up and go with us!

This is awesome!! Hell Jman, just take Friday off, I will drive up and pick you up and we can go in my truck and split the gas!

Dude, if you're serious, I will make it happen. Seriously. I've gotta be back for Monday though if at all possible.

Yeah you come up you have my bed, and it's in the legendary JakeNation accompaniment. Just let me know bro.

Dude, if you're serious, I will make it happen. Seriously. I've gotta be back for Monday though if at all possible.

Hell yeah I am serious....Ill drive up to my moms in Paris Thursday night and head your way and pick u up on Friday...we can leave right after golf Sunday and get you home late sunday night...I will take Monday off too,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back