No Idea what I'm doing!

darahagan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm new to this site, even though i have heard a lot about it. Does anybody have any tips for getting the best out of this community.

I see we have another european! welcome to THP, and to answer your question, just go around the forums, meet the guys and find what interests you

Welcome to THP. The way to get the best out of this site is to get involved, start conversations with guys. I can on here looking for a review for the Razr Hawk driver, stayed and made some amazing friends. I am not long home from a trip to America to be treated like a pro with some of these guys. Have a look http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15122

Where abouts are you from

Welcome to THP.

Thanks. I'm from Tyrone!

Best way to get involved is to jump right in where you feel most comfortable. Maybe find a thread on a piece of equipment you have experience with and share it. Or go to one on an item you're interested in and ask questions.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! Jump right in and enjoy.

welcome to THP, let the fun begin!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. Best way to make the most of your time here is to be active and honest.

Welcome to THP, we started where you are

Welcome to THP and enjoy the site and people!

Welcome!

Welcome from across the pond...jump in and get your feet wet.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. You'll fit right in, few of us here know what we are doing, just hang out and enjoy!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome!

I'm new to this site, even though i have heard a lot about it. Does anybody have any tips for getting the best out of this community.

You've registered. That's the best tip I could give to folks on the outside looking in.. Now enjoy THP, this place is awesome!!!

Welcome!

Back