What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 is solid great job!

Posted via tapatalk

Thanks buddy. 3 holes on the back killed me but I had it going for a little while.

45/43 for a 88 at Hyland Hills Gold Course. I had never broke 90 here before today as I would always have a blowup hole that cost me. However today I kept the bad holes to a double bogey. This round also dropped my handicap below 18 for the first time in a while. Hopefully this will continue as a downward trend.

Nice front 9 there Frank and great shooting DD, that is awesome!

Thanks buddy. I'm due for a round where I put a good front and back together.

Shot 39/39=78 with 2 birdies and 2 doubles. Hit 71.4% fairways and 61.1% GIR, down side was 34 putts with a single 3 putt. Burned the edges all day.

Good round there Randy, now to get that putter zeroed in...

Shot a pretty good 76 today. That goes along with the 74 I threw down last week. So I am playing some great golf right now. I probably wouldn't have shot the 76 but I had aa chip in eagle that spurred me along to finish strong.

Seriously. Tappin'.

That's some serious good shooting there.

39/38. Played a new course so I should be happy but I am not. I did not know that the greens were just aerated. This was the first time that my entire game was on at once. Was hitting everything well but the greens were horrible. Should have easily shot even par.

Funny how that works, actually, I shot my best round ever on aerified greens, still not sure if they made the score better or worse.

Played 9 holes today with a friend who was playing his first round. I hot 42 with a bad dose of the shanks. Hit plenty of fairways but couldn't hit an iron to save my life. Scrambled like a mofo and the putter was hot.

A lot of fun to see someone starting out in this crazy game

That is a great attitude toward the golf and toward helping someone get started as well. Way to go!!!

I did not play today (gasp) because of an eye exam and not being able to see anything all day. The knee is much better today so that injection worked!

Shot 39/39=78 with 2 birdies and 2 doubles. Hit 71.4% fairways and 61.1% GIR, down side was 34 putts with a single 3 putt. Burned the edges all day.

You are hitting the ball great Dawg! Three birdies yesterday in the slush/mud and two more today :blob:

You are hitting the ball great Dawg! Three birdies yesterday in the slush/mud and two more today :blob:

Thanks buddy, both of today's were inside of 10 feet. Seriously burned the edges on 3 longer putts for bird.

I need your daily routine please......there is a secret in there somewhere and I'm going to find it. :bashful:

Good stuff!

I need your daily routine please......there is a secret in there somewhere and I'm going to find it. :bashful:

Good stuff!

Lol, 1st thing you must do is retire, then play at least every other day. I hit times when I can't buy a fairway or hit a GIR to save my life though.
And I really do wish I had your game, you are solid.

Lol, 1st thing you must do is retire, then play at least every other day. I hit times when I can't buy a fairway or hit a GIR to save my life though.
And I really do wish I had your game, you are solid.
You are too kind DD......my bucket list still contains a round of golf with the Callaway boys and now I want to add another being a campfire with some beverages listening to you, OG and Kelly tell stories. I think I could/would listen for hours to you 3. I would learn a lot I'm afraid. You are good people!

41/44 for an 85 on a moderately tough par 70. One of my worst ball-striking days ever: 0 fairways, 1 GIR and a ridiculous 24 putts including 12 1 putts and no 3 putts. I didn't miss anything inside of 15 feet and easily had over 150 feet of made putts. A very odd round.

Shot a meh 46/39 85 today at White Oaks. Hit 7/14 FIR, 5/18 GIR with 32 putts. Ugh. Was paired with two random guys, one of which could NOT stop talking during his swing, before his swing, and before mine. And after a bad swing, he'd try and give me endless tips, even when he was a higher handicap than myself. I wanted to tell him to quiet down but I just didn't want to cause any drama.

Well, started off very strong today but finished poorly. Missed 4 birdie putts in the 15-20 foot range in the first 6 holes.

Ended up shooting a 41 while playing the last 3 holes in 4 over.

4/7 FW
4/9 GIR
17 putts

Shot a 41 in league tonight. It was windy, and sloppy wet.

Played quite well, especially off the tee. Ended up with 15 putts, but not one of my 2nd putts was outside two feet. Loved going back to the SeeMore, had me on line, and all my missed putts were within inches.

I shot a 41 on a local 9-hole course par 36 with my daughter. She shot a 27 and birdied every hole.( wink wink ) shes only 7 and loves to play golf with her Dad.

brothers were in town last weekend for the middle bros bday
played tpc vb and actually broke a hundred lol... bday boy didnt do so well
there was one short par4 that 3 of us chipped in for birdies/par and bday bro doubled it hahaha

91. 42/49. Hit the ball well. Putted ok. Short game was not great...

Shot a 40 from the tips on the back nine of my home course. Just couldn't get my distances locked in with the wind and couldn't get up and down a few times.

I then went and played four holes on the front and played them at 1 under.. Oh well.

Shot a 54 on the Front 9.

Alot of bad shots, but it was very wet out and i chunked too many shots.

Shot another new personal best! I keep chipping away and breaking 80 must be getting close. So today I went with a 40/41 for an 81. Was a good driving day but only hit 6 fairways. The plus was I only needed 28 putts! Shot 5 shots under my handicap.

The fun part was my buddy and I played a little match play game. He plays to a 4 and I was able to beat him. Just after I closed it out on 16 he stuffed a shot to 3 feet on the 175 yd par 3 17th. My shot left me a 30 footer and I drained it for matching birdies.

Shot a 41 in league tonight. It was windy, and sloppy wet.

Played quite well, especially off the tee. Ended up with 15 putts, but not one of my 2nd putts was outside two feet. Loved going back to the SeeMore, had me on line, and all my missed putts were within inches.
That's a good score in windy/wet conditions bro. Nice going!

I played the back 9 for the second time today, early morning shot a +2 37 and tonight it was a 36. 1 birdie and 1 double bogey after a FAT iron shot into the water on the par 3 13th....that really sucked!

Shot another new personal best! I keep chipping away and breaking 80 must be getting close. So today I went with a 40/41 for an 81. Was a good driving day but only hit 6 fairways. The plus was I only needed 28 putts! Shot 5 shots under my handicap.

The fun part was my buddy and I played a little match play game. He plays to a 4 and I was able to beat him. Just after I closed it out on 16 he stuffed a shot to 3 feet on the 175 yd par 3 17th. My shot left me a 30 footer and I drained it for matching birdies.
5 shots under your handicap is awesome, congrats on the new BP!

I shot a 55/58 113 at Rancocas Golf Club. They just aerated the greens so putting was way tough.

Shot even par 71 at TPC Scottsdale. Eagle, two birdies and 4 bogies. 1 3 putt, and left two birdies a total of 3 inches short but made 4 or 5 6-8 footers so a great day all around.

My eagle was from 156 out on a par 4 and one birdie was a flop shot chip in. Also had a sandy par. Great fun day and a fun and playable course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back