THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Just sent a PM to chewie to count me in definitely for Saturday. Still not sure about Sunday, still working on changing some plans around so I can make it. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone....it sounds like it will be a great time.

Once we get several responses I will post an updated listing of our attendees. I know Chewie stays on the road a bunch. It's the least I can do, to help him keep up with the folks coming.

My dad and I will be there for sure.

In regards to going to the Braves game. Chipper Jones honor thing is Saturday night. And I would suggest you bring your clothes to the outing and go from there to the game.

Count me in both days folks.

TapAhoy!

I'm just curious to see who are definitely coming to the Atlanta Tour Stop. I think we need to let Chewie know for sure so he can work with the golf course on tee times etc. I know some have had to pull out, so this needs to be revised and updated.

I will definitely be there both days. So pumped for this.

In, baby.

Despite remaining at 99% (oh Deano..), if it's not too late, I'd love to throw a request or two in..

If you've got one lying around, I would absolutely love to hit the Classic 310 with the Kusala black in it on an open range rather than in the sim.

Also, any or all of the SeeMore si2/3/4 putters would be amazing to roll on actual greens.

Bama in for both days.....
GA needs some LH representation..

Have we started talking about where we might congregate as far as hotels go???
or are we still a little ways out for that???

Have we started talking about where we might congregate as far as hotels go???
or are we still a little ways out for that???

What about congregating at restaurants? I feel like that would be easier for people not staying in a hotel.

What time do we tee off on Sunday?

JT ,
I actually meant where were people that were staying overnight going to stay. you have a good idea about meeting at the restaurants for everyone going on the trip.

bama

Tap, tap , taparoo...

Bama -- I think T0AD mentioned the Hampton Inn as it was close to the golf stores and such.

You would probably be pushing it to leave Acworth after the outing and make it back to Tucker and then to the Ted before 7:00. 7:30ish is probably a better bet.

Is this the game that they are honoring Chipper Jones? (I can't remember if that game is Friday or Saturday.) Either way, that series is not just another baseball game. I agree with chewie's suggestion of heading over early for the demo and maybe cutting out before the outing ends. It should be a great time, but that Braves game should not be missed, either.

They are honoring Chipper on Friday but they hadn't announced that yet back when I got tickets.

I think it is doable. I won't be able to stick around any after the round on Saturday but I can get home in under an hour as long as they aren't doing construction on the top end of the perimeter. I can get to the Ted in under 30 minutes. Traffic shouldn't be an issue there. Count me as a solid maybe right now. Like 75%. I'll update the status soon.

Those are great photos. I forgot how pretty Bentwater is. Really looking forward to playing it at the outing.

I've played there once earlier this year and it was nice but it was threatening to rain all day. It would be nice to see it on a pretty day.

Would the Saturday rounds be a shotgun start at noon?

I'm definitely in for Saturday. Still working on Sunday.

im officially in for both days, canadan and i will just need one of the earlier teetimes sunday if thats ok since a long drive awaits. looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again and meeting some new ones

im officially in for both days, canadan and i will just need one of the earlier teetimes sunday if thats ok since a long drive awaits. looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again and meeting some new ones

Yuss!!!!!! Thata boy Deano!!!!!

I'm going to get to attend a THP based event! This is fantastic!

I absolutely CANNOT wait to meet everyone! Bring on some great memories THP!

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Well, look what we have here. OH is going to be in the house.

This is great news! So glad you guys are coming!

Yuss!!!!!! Thata boy Deano!!!!!

I'm going to get to attend a THP based event! This is fantastic!

I absolutely CANNOT wait to meet everyone! Bring on some great memories THP!

Alright! Come on down, it will be great to meet yall!

Back