Relocating - Joys & Sorrows

Good for you guys!! Perfect timing, too.

Glad to hear all is falling into place.

TapAhoy!

Well they signed a contract on our house tonight! Fingers crossed that it goes through this time.

Well they signed a contract on our house tonight! Fingers crossed that it goes through this time.

Fingers and toes crossed for you ;)

:good: That is really good news. Did the bank give an estimate of how long this part of the process will take?

Happy for you guys! All is going to work out great. I just feel it. Hope to come to Monroe someday soon to tee it up with you.

Happy for you guys! All is going to work out great. I just feel it. Hope to come to Monroe someday soon to tee it up with you.

Thanks v.man! I would love for you to come to Monroe and join us for a round! I can't wait to get there and get settled in. I'm barely playing these days and miss it a ton. I'm one of those people who have a hard time playing with so much going on. I just can't focus. Once it settles back down, I will certainly be back out there as much as possible.

KB -

Shopping for new stuff is the best part of moving! If you want a shopping buddy give me a call. I am not too far from your new house. ?

OG -

When you move to Monroe do we need to change your name to Ole Monroe?

Congrats you two I am so happy everything is falling into place. You deserve all the happiness in the world!

KB -

Shopping for new stuff is the best part of moving! If you want a shopping buddy give me a call. I am not too far from your new house. 

OG -

When you move to Monroe do we need to change your name to Ole Monroe?

Congrats you two I am so happy everything is falling into place. You deserve all the happiness in the world!

haha now that would be funny but yea it does sound pretty cool :D. Thanks for all the well wishes and yes we are excited about getting our house under contract and closing the one in Monroe. It won't be long before all this stress cools down :blob:. Looking forward to seeing ya'll pretty soon neighbor!

OG it sounds like the stars are all coming together for you and KB. I'm happy for you buddy.

:good: That is really good news. Did the bank give an estimate of how long this part of the process will take?

It takes about 45 days to close on a loan. Sometimes sooner, sometimes longer. We gave them until 10/15 but we can agree to a different close date as it gets closer. We are hoping to close on ours by 9/28. That's called good timing!

GG: Girls day! Woohoo! Can't wait to spend that money. Everything we make off this one is going right back into the new one. Of course, it's not like we're making much but it's spending money. :)

Love seeing these positive updates, keep it up guys!

Great news you guys, congrats

Geez I know why OG and I said we were building this home to be our last home. Moving is just terrible. What's worse is getting a house move-in ready for buyers who are moving in right after you move out. Today OG has been painting outside while I fill nail holes, spackle and paint. I have stuff everywhere. It's called progress though!

On a good note, we have been hearing regularly from the buyers requesting information for their lenders and my insurance company was notified from our lender that a closing date of 9/15 is being set so they needed the insurance policy. I didn't see that coming! We might be moving sooner than we think.

Geez I know why OG and I said we were building this home to be our last home. Moving is just terrible. What's worse is getting a house move-in ready for buyers who are moving in right after you move out. Today OG has been painting outside while I fill nail holes, spackle and paint. I have stuff everywhere. It's called progress though!

On a good note, we have been hearing regularly from the buyers requesting information for their lenders and my insurance company was notified from our lender that a closing date of 9/15 is being set so they needed the insurance policy. I didn't see that coming! We might be moving sooner than we think.

Looks like it, let me know if I can help.

I hope it all finishes smoothly KB!!!

Just let me know when you need me to come down & help pack/move stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent news!

TapAhoy!

Just let me know when you need me to come down & help pack/move stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the best but we have it under control. I've been cleaning out for months now and packing a little every day. My house is a mess but at least we have a moving company who will move everything for us. I sold my dining room set so I've been stacking all the boxes in that room. Of course, it would be great if you come to my new house once we get settled in and help me pick out new furniture and appliances, decorate and unpack. :)

I heard from the buyer of our house today. He is sending an inspector out this week. Keeping fingers crossed that it all goes as well as the inspection on the house we are buying did. I did hear from our lender today. We have a tentative close date of 9/15. Holy cow, that's five days from now! Just realized that.

Good luck! At least you'll have some fun figuring out the best ways to play your game on those new courses!

You're the best but we have it under control. I've been cleaning out for months now and packing a little every day. My house is a mess but at least we have a moving company who will move everything for us. I sold my dining room set so I've been stacking all the boxes in that room. Of course, it would be great if you come to my new house once we get settled in and help me pick out new furniture and appliances, decorate and unpack. :)

I heard from the buyer of our house today. He is sending an inspector out this week. Keeping fingers crossed that it all goes as well as the inspection on the house we are buying did. I did hear from our lender today. We have a tentative close date of 9/15. Holy cow, that's five days from now! Just realized that.

Wow, that's this Saturday. Being on such a tight schedule has to be hard on the nerves. You guys will be fine, I'm sure that the inspection will be no problem. Is the closing on the new "Casa de Gray" still on track for the 28th?

OF COURSE I'll come down and help you unpack, arrange furniture/pick out new stuff, etc. And you know, I'll bring some dinner too because there is nothing worse than unpacking and trying to cook too. 9/15 is right around the corner!

Wow, that's this Saturday. Being on such a tight schedule has to be hard on the nerves. You guys will be fine, I'm sure that the inspection will be no problem. Is the closing on the new "Casa de Gray" still on track for the 28th?

You hit a home run with that statement! It's just stressful moving period and once the dust settles, I might head to Blairsville and jump in a mountain creek naked :blob:. Naw I don't want to scare all the black bears off :D

This is Excellent news OG and KB.
Enjoy the move and safe travels.

Back