The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mortal work-enemy is retiring today. Combination of nosy female and foot shuffler. Sayonara!

You should try to start a juicy rumor that she will never be able to hear all about. That way she will always wonder about it till they drop her in a coffin.

Trader Joe's chicken nuggets are delicious! Yes, I ate them before 11am, we have no food in the house since we are leaving so I was eating whatever we had left in the freezer.

Trader Joe's chicken nuggets are delicious! Yes, I ate them before 11am, we have no food in the house since we are leaving so I was eating whatever we had left in the freezer.

thats an interesting brunch choice lol

A mortal work-enemy is retiring today. Combination of nosy female and foot shuffler. Sayonara!

Congratulations Hawk! Foot shufflers are the worst to share a workplace with, but at least you know when they're around.

Congratulations Hawk! Foot shufflers are the worst to share a workplace with, but at least you know when they're around.

That's a good point. There's another that seems to walk on air and is behind you before you can react. He's nosy too.

Had the monthly haircut last night. Was not looking forward to the girl that was cutting it but we actually had a normal conversation. It was awkward because it wasn't awkward

Funny, everyone's getting their haircuts at the same time. I just got home from mine. I hate new haircuts, makes my ears stick out.

Haircuts are always the most awkward 15 minutes of my month
Really? I go every 2 weeks, and absolutely love going. Walk in the barber shop, grab a cold beer, watch Sportscenter. Get a haircut, then a nice neck massage, then a hot shave. Every once in a while I will opt for the shoe shine as well.

Haircuts are always the most awkward 15 minutes of my month
I agree. I don't want them to talk to me. Just cut my hair, we don't need to be friends.

Funny, everyone's getting their haircuts at the same time. I just got home from mine. I hate new haircuts, makes my ears stick out.

Meh, I just do it myself. Bald by choice!

I love getting haircuts........

Meh, I just do it myself. Bald by choice!

Ha, Liz would kill me. It would ruin my ruggedly handsome looks!

The air show is this weekend and I'm taking the boy I think. We both love airplanes and I think his head might explode when he sees it.

I cut my own hair ..... I'll leave that one alone.

Anyway I just ate at Qdoba for the first time in forever. Wow. Not sure if I can walk back to the office though.

Really? I go every 2 weeks, and absolutely love going. Walk in the barber shop, grab a cold beer, watch Sportscenter. Get a haircut, then a nice neck massage, then a hot shave. Every once in a while I will opt for the shoe shine as well.

That sounds fantastic! I need to stop going to great clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back