JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Members of Team USA and Team Europe that use Project X or Dynamic Gold will get a new look courtesy of True Temper.

Dynamic%20Gold.jpg

Project%20X.jpeg

These limited edition shafts will be available at select stores for purchase with a portion of the proceeds going to Birdies for the Brave.

They look amazing! Both companies are having contest to win a set on the Facebook. Any price point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Love seeing more money going to Birdies for the Brave. Nice job TrueTemper.

Wow those DG shafts look awesome! I wouldn't mind picking up a set of the PXs though.

Very nice looking! Enjoy seeing proceeds from LE items going to god causes.

like them both, but really like those DG shafts!

Always good to see the ole stars and stripes

Good looking shafts, I've always wanted to try PX shafts.

Those are some sweet shafts I have entered the contest already! And donating to birdies for the brave is awesome!

Those are sweet! I especially like the Dynamic Gold shafts. It will be cool to see the guys playing with these during the Ryder Cup.

These are very cool.

I saw these on Facebook yesterday. Very cool.

Members of Team USA and Team Europe that use Project X or Dynamic Gold will get a new look courtesy of True Temper.

Dynamic Gold.jpg

Project X.jpeg

These limited edition shafts will be available at select stores for purchase with a portion of the proceeds going to Birdies for the Brave.
The label on the DG shaft is pretty sweet. Very cool that they are donating some of the proceeds to Birdies for the Brave.

I kinda think the euro ones look lame. Not a whole lot going on there.

The DG ones look sick

Dynamic Gold.jpg

Project X.jpeg

The DGs look great, I also like the PX stickers but they are pretty subtle compared to the DGs.

The DG sticker is sweet. The PX is blah. Don't really notice anything about it.

Those are awesome. Great cause as well!

Great looking stickers, nice to hear the proceeds are going to a good cause. That DG shaft and sticker with a matching headcover and bag will look sick!

Great cause and great looking. I like these little touches that are part of the Ryder Cup.

Nice looking shafts for a great cause.....very nice

Great cause! No doubt they'd make more money for the cause by just offering the limited edition stickers for a price so those of us with those shafts could just put on the new sticker! The shafts are no different, it's the stickers that are, so let us buy them, True Temper and Rifle! Help even MORE!

They look amazing! Both companies are having contest to win a set on the Facebook. Any price point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Believe they're valued at $170-$180US per set.

Back