Golf Courses, Reviews & Local Outings - Changes on THP

Love this idea. I'm a huge golf course nerd and will be checking in regularly. Looking forward to lots of pictures!

Love this idea. I'm a huge golf course nerd and will be checking in regularly. Looking forward to lots of pictures!

I have a lot of pictures in my review of Red Hawk Golf Course, check them out-I'll do a hole by hole sometime soon

what a great idea!

Fantastic! I love reading course reviews and seeing where folks are playing. This a welcome change and I certainly think it will up the ante in numbers of reviews.

This is a great idea.

In memory of my Caledonia review thread (which was tragically lost in the Great Server Crash of 2012), I will strive to submit even better reviews for new courses that I play -- starting with this weekend. Two new courses in Hartford, two new reviews.

This will be fun.

What a wonderful idea. Nothing better than being able to get some thoughts, reviews and pictures from real golfers prior to hitting a course for the first time.

Awesome idea! I really like this change. The course review section has been easy to overlook in the past, and this should really get it going!

I don't play many different courses all that often, but I like reading the reviews and I'll try to get some Scottish courses in here when I can.

This is a great idea.

In memory of my Caledonia review thread (which was tragically lost in the Great Server Crash of 2012), I will strive to submit even better reviews for new courses that I play -- starting with this weekend. Two new courses in Hartford, two new reviews.

This will be fun.

That was such a great thread. I was heartbroken when I realized it was gone.

This is a very cool idea. I know that I may not be able to play some of these courses, so reading about and seeing them in a review makes it that much better.

This is a great idea, and I look forward to contributing some courses!

I love this idea! Once we move up the hill, I will have several new courses to review.

Great idea JB. I'm always in my best mood playing Golf with fellow THP members.

Glad to see everybody excited about this. Cannot wait to read your course reviews.

That was such a great thread. I was heartbroken when I realized it was gone.

Thanks. It was a fun thread to create, and I'm glad that some MCers were able to review it before playing the course. It was certainly sad to see that it had been lost.

This. is. AwEsOmE!!

Very very good idea !

Having one forum area containing golf course reviews and THP gatherings is a great idea. The course review of the month contest is a great perk and should generate some outstanding reviews.

Craig Mac's idea of cataloging by state would improve the user friendliness. I would also suggest that internal separation within the state folder should be utilized as needed, for example northern California and southern California.

Now I wish I'd have taken a few pics to do a full review of Sand Creek Station last weekend. Oh well, next time.

I can't wait to read others reviews so I know what the heck I should be focusing on while playing a course for review, sometimes I'm just out there hitting the ball around and don't even take time to be amazed by the course, either good or bad!

I am a fan of this, JB. It also is a good reminder for us all. Many of THPers are like me... we play tons of courses in our areas, but don't put up any reviews. I need to be better at that.

Excellent idea.

TapAhoy!

Back