Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts - Everything You Want To Know

Just a small bit of bad news. The B. Asha shafts have not come back from Japan as of yet. They are working hard to get them to us, but customs is not cooperating with speedy delivery. We will not have them at the beginning of the Tour Van Events and are working hard to try and get them while we are out there so that we get some great feedback early on. Thanks.

That's sad. I hope you can get them in time for some of the stops. I'd love to hear some feedback on it.

Rumor has it, Miyazaki is trying very hard to get these to us by tomorrow for Saturday's Tour Van Event!!!!!

Rumor has it, Miyazaki is trying very hard to get these to us by tomorrow for Saturday's Tour Van Event!!!!!

That is quite cool indeed.

Hot damn! Take notes fellas.

Just in time for professional tip putter onner ddec to assist in some gluing.

That would be great news.

That, would be incredible.

Great news for the AC guys and the subsequent tour van stops!

Great news for the rest of the stops

Tell them Alvaro Quiros needs to test these in Iowa please.

Just in time for professional tip putter onner ddec to assist in some gluing.

no problem! But will use a shaft puller if I need to remove the tip at some point in the future hehe

Dean, put one in your new 290 and send it to IA on that Tour Bus.

Barring no screw up by the shipping company, THP will have these shafts out for the remainder of the Tour Van Events.

That's awesome! Man I need to get to the Iowa event....

Perfect timing!

Arrived and tipped.

Arrived and tipped.

Great to hear. Good work THP and Miyazaki for making this happen!

Did you get an X Flex? I know you called me skimmer last time but I listened to the radio show twice and read through this and still don't have an answer.

X flex in two flex codes.

Amazing. Thanks much, I cannot wait to hit these bad boys. I just may steal one so you better keep an eye on them.:alien:

We have 3 different shafts.

Back