Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
BridgestoneGolf.png

SNEDEKER'S "DOUBLE-DIP"
TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP WIN DELIVERS GOLF’S PREMIER PRIZE – THE FEDEX CUP
CAPS RECORD-YEAR FOR BRIDGESTONE TOUR TEAM

Covington, Ga. — Continuing the best season of his professional golf career, Brandt Snedeker doubled-up with the TOUR B330 golf ball to command a three-shot victory at the 2012 TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola on Sunday and capture the coveted FedEx Cup. Snedeker negotiated the storied East Lake Golf Club in metro Atlanta in 10-under par, recording rounds of 68-70-64-68. With the win, the biggest of his career, Snedeker also captured the 2012 FedEx Cup and the $10 million bonus that comes with it. Snedeker’s TOUR Championship win marks the fourth PGA TOUR title of his career. Together, the wins delivered $11.44 million for the week and a season total of $14,989,739.

In his victory, Snedeker relied on Bridgestone’s TOUR B330 golf ball, J40 Cavity Back Irons and J40 Black Oxide Wedges.
Brandt’s Bridgestone Arsenal
· 2012 TOUR B330 Golf Ball
· J40 Cavity Back Irons (4-PW)
· J40 Black Oxide Wedges (52 and 56 degrees)​

Snedeker finished the week ranked #1 in Birdies (20), #1 in Stroked-Gained-Putting (1.676), #2 in Driving Accuracy (66%), #2 in Putts Per Round (27.5) and T7 in Greens-In-Regulation (69.4%). After an early final Round double bogey, Snedeker relied on the increased consistency and spin performance of the TOUR B330 and the precision shot-making of the J40 Cavity Back irons to bounce back and card four birdies down the stretch.

“The new dual dimples on the cover of the B330 ball allows it to perform great in the wind,” said Snedeker. “Even in the blustery conditions at East Lake, I had confidence in firing at pins coming down the stretch, because the ball holds its line so well.”

“Brandt has turned in one incredible year, and we’re just glad that we could play a small part in it,” said Dan Murphy, Vice President of Marketing – Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “To have our first FedEx Cup Champion is amazing and for him to seal-the-deal here, in Bridgestone’s hometown of Atlanta, just makes it even more special.”

Snedeker’s victory at the TOUR Championship combined with FedEx Cup award gives him a total earnings windfall of $11,144,000, vaulting him into first place on the 2012 PGA TOUR Money List and into the Top 10 in the Official World Golf Rankings for the first time in his career.

Sneds’ FedEx Cup Championship Continues Hallmark Year for Bridgestone Tour Team

Brandt Snedeker’s impressive performance at East Lake this weekend makes for a fitting exclamation point on the Bridgestone Golf Tour Team’s 2012 season to remember. The 2012 season featured victories on all four major professional golf tours (PGA TOUR, CHAMPIONS, Web.Com, and LPGA), and now Bridgestone Golf players currently hold three of the most prestigious titles in golf (2012 PLAYERS Championship, 2012 TOUR Championship and 2012 FedEx Cup Champ.) In addition, this week, Bridgestone Tour team members, Davis Love III, Fred Couples, Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker will all play a part in the United States team’s effort to to regain the Ryder Cup. Below is a rewind of the Bridgestone Tour team’s most memorable moments from the 2012 season.

- Davis Love III named 2012 Ryder Cup Captain
- Fred Couples and Nick Price named 2013 Presidents Cup Captains
- 2012 Farmer’s Insurance Open Winner – Brandt Snedeker
- 2012 Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic Winner – Fred Couples
- 2012 LPGA Lotte Championship Winner – Ai Miyazato
- 2012 Stadion Classic at UGA Winner – Hudson Swafford
- 2012 PLAYERS Championship Winner – Matt Kuchar
- 2012 Wal-Mart NW Arkansas Championship Winner – Ai Miyazato
- 2012 The Senior Open Championship Winner – Fred Couples
- 2012 Safeway Classic Winner – Mika Miyazato
- 2012 TOUR Championship Winner – Brandt Snedeker
- 2012 FedEx Cup Winner – Brandt Snedeker
- Fred Couples Named 2013 World Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Visit www.bridgestonegolf.com to see Bridgestone Golf’s entire 2012 Tour Team and to view the complete lineup of new products.

been a great year for Sneds and for Bridgestone.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. He's going to absolutely wreck fools in the RC.

What a tremendous year for Bstone golf! Any coincidence that this was the year they embraced the MC? I think not!

That is a great read and a lot of good write ups his personal side as well. Was glad to see him play so well with that great Bridgstone equipment!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I still think they should have sent out pictures of DL3, Nick Price, Couples, and Me together. 4 Bridgestone captains. Those guys would have been lucky for that to happen.

I love Sneds and his big visors...congrats Brandt!

This is awesome for Bridgestone Golf and for Sneds. Go USA!

Snedeker Bridge slapped the competition this week. Good job, and it sure capped off a great year by Bridgestone.

Sneds has always had talent but it seems Bridgestone really help to bring it out of him. Really no surprise with the quality of their equipment and corporate team. Congrats to both.

Nice post Jake. Really glad to see all the success that Bridgestone is having.

Great article jake. Love the direction and media Bridgestone is getting.

I am so happy for bridgestone. They have really stepped it up and embraced the MC, plus their PGA staffers seem like top notch guys. Congrats to Sneds and Bstone

Big congrats to Sneds and Bridgestone! I've always thought he was a pretty cool guy, and after reading everything about him this week I have come to like him even more. I love the quote about getting a new car.

Bridgestone has become probably my favorite OEM in the past year and I am really happy for their continued success! They have more than embraced us on THP with their involvement in the MC and I'm glad to see good things happening for them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What I think is the coolest thing is just how nice of a guy Sneds seems to be. I mean he really just seems like he's a regular guy, when he was talking about his meeting with his team of people and how they determined that there's nothing wrong, he just has to go out and trust that he can do it and do it. I love it. What a 5 week stretch for him too, I can't wait to see him wreck shop at the Ryder Cup!

Thanks for sharing that with us Jake, it is pretty awesome to see Bridgestone and Bridgestone players having such an impact on the tours this year.

What a great performance by Snedeker! He was superb with those irons in hand, made some great plays with the tournament on the line. Chip in with the J40 wedge on the 17th Sunday was sweet!

What a great performance by Snedeker! He was superb with those irons in hand, made some great plays with the tournament on the line. Chip in with the J40 wedge on the 17th Sunday was sweet!

I bet Bridgestone loved that. Right before he chips in they zoom in on the wedge and ball, which you can clearly read Bridgestone on it.

Congrats to Bridgestone and Sneds on a terrific year. The equipment is top notch and they deserve all the praise they are getting.

Sneds has had an awesome year!

Always Glad to see Bridgestone doing so well. THIS was a HUGE win for them and it couldn't have happened to a better company!

This was def. a great win for Sneds and Bridgestone.
Hopefully Bridgestone will spend a little more on Marketing their clubs.
They have some great equipment time to get them out in more shops for everyone to play.

Congrats Brandt! All of Tn is happy for you!

Back