Contest - Battle of the Sexes - Paula Creamer vs Gary McCord

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something very fun that is for a great cause. Check it out and enter the contest.

http://bit.ly/Qs8vhV

BRIDGESTONE GOLF AND THE HACKERS PARADISE INVITE GOLF FANS TO CHOOSE WINNER, WIN PRIZES IN “FORSGATE BATTLE OF THE SEXES” CONTEST

Paula Creamer Takes on Gary McCord in “Battle of the Sexes,” Hosted by David Feherty

Covington, GA. — When LPGA Star and Bridgestone Tour Pro Paula Creamer takes on CBS Golf Commentator Gary McCord in Golf’s “Battle of the Sexes” on Oct. 7, 2012, at Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township, New Jersey, golf fans can win Bridgestone products by choosing the event’s winner. With irreverent Golf Channel star (and Bridgestone endorser) David Feherty providing live color and analysis of the head-to-head, 9-hole stroke play competition, golf fans can log on to The Hackers Paradise (www.thehackersparadise.com), have fun and load up with Bridgestone balls and caps!

Contestants will be asked to choose the winner and predict that player’s 9-hole aggregate score. Contestants who choose correctly will be entered into a drawing for a Bridgestone prize pack, featuring Bridgestone golf balls of their choice and Bridgestone branded headwear.

The “Forsgate Battle of the Sexes” is the first competition of its kind, requiring both Creamer and McCord to play head-to-head from the same set of tees for a tournament purse of $10,000. Regardless, of who comes out on top, the true winner will be the charity beneficiaries of The Forsgate Foundation, a non-profit organization that has donated over $400,000 to worthwhile organizations since its inception in 2003.

Those interested in tracking their picks’ play, will be able to follow the action via live scoring at www.forsgatecc.com and on Twitter by following @ForsgateCC.

For more information on the contest hosted by Bridgestone Golf and The Hackers Paradise, please visit www.thehackersparadise.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Contest, this will be a fun one to predict!

Awesome contest. This is going to be really cool.

this will be fun to watch but I think she takes this easily.

I think mcCord takes it. He has some game.

I think mcCord takes it. He has some game.

I think that silly mustache will be too distracting, I'm rooting for Paula

I hope he loses big time

Great contest. Thanks for the awesome prizes Bridgestone!!! i could use some new balls. i'm running low.

Really cool contest. Will GC or anyone be showing this?

is there vegas odds on this? haha

Great contest. I think this one will be fun regardless. I'm going with McCord.

Very cool contest, this should be fun to follow!

I think McCord edges Creamer by a shot

LOL, this is a great contest. And I also hope that McCord gets crushed by Paula.

Cool contest. Paula better show up and destroy McCord!

McCord wins by a whisker hehe

This is funny:

“I’m playing against Gary McCord? You mean the CBS golf commentator? I didn’t even realize he played golf! Wow…you learn something new every day,” said Creamer

Great contest.

If Creamer wears the knee highs that she has been wearing recently, we will all be winners.

This should be fun to watch..

It's October...Pink wins

The true winner of the “Battle of the Sexes” will be the charity beneficiaries of The Forsgate Foundation, a non-profit organization that has donated over $400,000 to worthwhile organizations since its inception in 2003.

They must put something in the water

Spoiler
a1ey3.png

But seriously... Paula Creamer will win with a -1 on the 9 holes

Back