Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

i am already starting to go on Reunions web site and looking at photos about once or twice a week. lol i did the same thing last year with Grand Cypress. i really am excited to play reunion. plus i can get drunk on a rooftop nothing can beat that and def something i need to cross off my bucket list.

I bet she has been working on perfecting that gummy bear drink!

She has a whole theme picked out. I am not sure if she has got to the drinks yet. That gummy bear thing needs some work.

i am already starting to go on Reunions web site and looking at photos about once or twice a week. lol i did the same thing last year with Grand Cypress. i really am excited to play reunion. plus i can get drunk on a rooftop nothing can beat that and def something i need to cross off my bucket list.

I've never gotten drunk on a rooftop before. Now going up on the roof whole intoxicated is a different story he he

I think you are going to really enjoy these courses Mr Buck.

She has a whole theme picked out. I am not sure if she has got to the drinks yet. That gummy bear thing needs some work.

I have a feeling it will be worked out. I might just have to join that villa and be a lush all weekend.

This might have been answered, but if one is staying off property on Thursday can they still get the 53.50 golf rate after one or do have to be staying on property?

This might have been answered, but if one is staying off property on Thursday can they still get the 53.50 golf rate after one or do have to be staying on property?

That is for staying on property guests. Reunion is not a property that is open to golfers (usually) that are not staying there.

yes it does!! hehe

I was just informed those were Regina or Stephanie's. Mrs. Whozat is not taking responsibility.

I stand corrected...hehe

Mrs. Whozat will probably just serve Mike's Even Harder Lemonaide....hehe

She has been working on perfecting a shot or two. I think all who attend will enjoy what she has planned. Are you planning to make the trip Tim?

I think in a few days I'll run this by the wife. Shouldn't be a big deal, but timing is everything

I have never looked forward to a THP Event as much as I look forward to this one.

I have never looked forward to a THP Event as much as I look forward to this one.

That is saying something.

That is a bit of a pain but not too bad I suppose. So when in the resorts mind does the outing " officially" start? Would that be Friday night?

The outing officially starts on Friday, however if we have a full villa of people all coming in and leaving the same dates then I am sure we can get them into their villa for their entire stay rather than moving. Moving will only occur for people who are coming earlier/staying later and I am not able to pair them with people arriving/leaving the same dates.

That is for staying on property guests. Reunion is not a property that is open to golfers (usually) that are not staying there.

JB is correct, you have to be staying on property to play golf at Reunion.

Thanks JB and GG..that will help me with planning for flights and whatnot. I figured you had to be on property, but figured i would ask!

Only a week away for signups!

I can't believe I might not make it for next year - I've decided that my current job just isn't making me happy and I need to find a way to make my forum name true again.

I just might have to move to US, just to be able to participate in all the THP events.

I just might have to move to US, just to be able to participate in all the THP events.

You don't have to live there, just get there! That's my plan. :D

Yes perry in one week there will be a made dash of emails flooding GG inbox. Can't wait to see everyone next May. It is sure to be a grand time.

One week until sign ups, huh? An opportunity that can't be missed!

I am so in it,s not funny. I,ll bring my shrimp mozambique recipe

Signups coming soon...Yippee.

I really hope this years sign-ups and outing in general are alot less stressful for JB & GG.

Back