Do you believe in miracles?

Congrats to both of you! Wishing for nothing but the best for both of you!

Originally Posted by nerfny Yup got teary eyed reading that. So happy for both of you!!

Must be a girl thing because I did too. I will add that I had goose bumps all over too. So happy for you two!!!

Maybe not just a girl thing, because I have to admit my eyes swelled as well when I read this post.

My faith is again re-affirmed, and to tomahawk and Milissa - you and your coming miracle will be in my prayers for many months to come.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and messages. We need them. We are both so excited and just can't wait for May to get here!

Woo hoo! Awesome news!

Congratz on your miracle!

Congratulations!

We are having a boy! All is good. We are truly blessed.

Congrats, tomahawk! Now you can stop! hehehe

One and done smalls

Congrats Tomahawk...I'm thrilled for you and your wife!!

Thanks guys.

Congratulations tomahawk! What a great story of overcoming the odds. I hope all goes well for mother and child.

Great to hear the process is continuing on its successful path. I often wonder how your lady is doing, and it's nice to get those updates.

Amazing story, what is meant to be is meant to be. Huge congratulation to you and your wife tomahawk.

I love beating Cancer stories...that bastage frequent flyer.

Congrats. Great news, inspiring story.

Congrats Tomahawk. I am so happy for you guys. This is probably not the right time nor the place but I just wanted you to know that regardless of what has been said elsewhere, there are people here that do care and do feel like this is a great big family. In the end, this is an internet message board and we all have lives outside of here. The fact that you and your wife have gone through so much and are now being blessed with a child makes me happy beyond words man. My daughter is a little under 5 months old and these have been the happiest 5 months of my life. I wish nothing but the best for you, you're wife and your soon to be little man.

congrats TH

Great news tomahawk! You and your wife will remain in our prayers until the little guy makes his appearance.

Congratulations dude. Truly a blessing from god. I am so happy for you and your wife. You guys deserve nothing but happiness for all of the crap that you have had to overcome. Cannot wait to follow your amazing journey.

That's great news, TH! Congrats big guy.

Awesome stuff TH! Congrats!

Great news Tomahawk!
Wishing you and your wife the best during the upcoming months.

Back