Getting back to THP!

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
Hey everybody! I have been gone for a while and am getting back to THP. Just to clear things up, in case anyone was thinking I was some d-bag that took my MC gear and disappeared, I did what JB and Morgan always ask us to do. I saw something coming down the pike and knew it would require a ton of my time so I sent them a PM to let them know ahead of time. Their response was exactly as I expected. They were glad I let them know, and genuinely happy and excited for me for the opportunity that came up. For that I want to say thank you. I still have another week or two of crazy hours but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I can't wait to get back to my normal activity level to catch up with my friends, and to see who will be filling out the other Morgan Cup teams. Good luck to all of you that have entered, I can't wait to see your entries.

good to hear from you Yorkem.... sounds like the opportunity you had was a good one congrats!

:welcome:

hehe!

good to hear from you Yorkem.... sounds like the opportunity you had was a good one congrats!

Thanks Buck, it definitely was.

Glad to hear everything is alright Anthony and happy to see you back around. Now start getting ready to defend our title. :D

Welcome back!

My man, Yorkem, glad you took care of your business and are back. Couldn't have planned it any better.

C'mon man I know you well. You are not the type to take stuff and go. Now the d-bag stuff....lemme think about that one...lol. I kid of course, nice to see you are back.

Gald you are able to spend more time back around here. Sounds like it was an opportunity that was worth the time commitment.

Nice to have you back, and glad to hear all is well.

Thanks guys. It was work, eat, sleep for a few weeks, and I really missed chatting it up with everyone. It will be great to get back into the swing of things.

Yorkem back in the house :blob:! I'm happy you got ya stuff squared away and now ready to get back on the horse :thumb:

Hey buddy! Welcome back!

It sounds like you are killing poor Chunky, take care of the little guy!

Welcome back Anthony. It's an exciting time here at THP.

Welcome back! Glad to see things worked out for the good!

Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back Yorkem. Glad to see you back around. Was hoping you would forget to set your fantasy roster today, though.

Said it in another thread, but we missed you man. Glad you're doing well.

Welcome back Yorkem. Glad to see you back around. Was hoping you would forget to set your fantasy roster today, though.

Haha...quick changes to help me be competitive with you this week.

Said it in another thread, but we missed you man. Glad you're doing well.

It's good to be back bro. I won't be as active during the day for the next couple of weeks, but I should be able to get on at night for a little bit.

Good to hear from you Anthony, hope things are going well.

Who is this "Yorkem"?

Back