2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect for those stickers to be on Nates car until after next July.

Stickers? I thought he had those logos painted on. hehe

Thanks guys. Yesterday was our day, today is a new day that 3 more lucky members wont soon forget.

It's still your day man. Bask in it...until about 5:00, then the energy really starts ramping up to see who is going to be next.

Nah man, you have to start with stickers to make sure everything is just right and then you take it to the paint shop!

You don't know how long that took to get off. Even pressing them lightly on, those things were made to stick, esp the smaller ones. Razors were used.

Finally saw Freddie and Nate's after-videos. Pretty cool, guys.

Nate is going to make one hell of a Caddie during the Morgan Cup, that's for sure.

haha, but now, it was all worth it wasn't it?

You don't know how long that took to get off. Even pressing them lightly on, those things were made to stick, esp the smaller ones. Razors were used.

Congrats DDXU, Canadan and Nate! All 3 of you are going to do a great job!

T-minus 9 hours until #selectionTuesday

I've been a wreck the last two nights, I'm seriously considering going and playing golf after school to take my mind away from announcement time.

Ugh.

I've been a wreck the last two nights, I'm seriously considering going and playing golf after school to take my mind away from announcement time.

Ugh.

I do admit that I've been a nervous wreck as well the past two nights...something tells me that won't change, hehe.

Finally saw Freddie and Nate's after-videos. Pretty cool, guys.

Those were great. Can't wait to watch Canadan's but since it is 4 hours long it is still uploading! :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ugh.

As am I dude. I am so happy with the 6 selected so far but I'd be Lying if I said I wasn't getting more and more nervous each day my name doesn't get called

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Not nervous here at all! I love seeing these announcements. If it happens, it happens, if not no worries. So cool to see this finally from the beginning...The videos have been spectacular

Thanks guys. Yesterday was our day, today is a new day that 3 more lucky members wont soon forget.

Well said ddux! Another reason why you were selected. You get it.

I fully expect for those stickers to be on Nates car until after next July.

So true! I will give him a bit of a break to narrow it down to his sponsors, but I wanna see that spirit continue!

Not nervous here at all! I love seeing these announcements. If it happens, it happens, if not no worries. So cool to see this finally from the beginning...The videos have been spectacular
Totally agree. I had just came on to THP as the Morgan cup was finishing up last year. I feel that seeing it from the start give me a better perspective of just how magical this event is. And what it's really about. I'm hopeful still, but, after seeing the first six selected I feel I have little chance to see my name appear. But for sure I'm here for the ride

Just had a chance to see the next three and their videos. Another three great choices. Congrats guys!

Less than 7 hours to go, looking forward to the next 3 being announced!

Finally at the port headed back home, but while working into the wee hours if the night...got to thinking.

I'm farely noob and have met 1/3 of those selected already, and had interaction with another 1/3. With watching last year's events, seeing the captain's being selected, changes to THP, getting a better understanding of the family here, and knowing those that are still out there to be called up:

The 2013 Morgan Cup is going to be setting the bar at such lofted heights! This event will be followed and watched more so this year than just by our little part of the world. I am so happy/proud for everyone already a part of and those yet to be mentioned. I can feel this becoming something far more than anyone ever thought possible.

Good Luck to you lucky few still unknown!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

5:45 left before we hear the names and see the videos of the next three chosen to represent in the Morgan Cup. Three more names to fill spots on Dotcom, Paradise and Albatross. 3 names that carry the torch of others that went before them.

The last two nights have been a sprint to the line. There has been a moment of looking around to see who won. The funny thing is, we've all already won! There are no losers in this bunch. A few perks for a select few but the experience can be had by any and all.

This is coming along nicely. Great additions to the MC so far. All the videos so far have been top notch. 4 more nights including tonight. Can't wait to see who fills the remaining MC Roster spots.

Less than 7 hours to go, looking forward to the next 3 being announced!

#SelectionTuesday and we're half full on our way to 18 lucky THPer's.
anticipating another exciting and fun-filled night.

6 1/2 hours to go. I'm ready, I'm SO ready.

#SelectionTuesday and we're half full on our way to 18 lucky THPer's.
anticipating another exciting and fun-filled night.
12 more spots to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back