The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to announce that I accepted a new job this week. Starting in December I will be leaving the troubled skies of American Airlines and will be joining the excellent Southwest Airlines Team. I will be based in Baltimore and will be looking for THPers to play with when I am not working. This is a huge load off my mind as I was never sure of my future with American. I know that I will have a great job at Southwest until I retire.

Great to hear man, Congrats on the New job

Congrats, milehigh!

The Mrs and I celebrate 9 years of marriage today, very thankful she is apart of my life!

319054_2305245757879_944887411_n.jpg
[/IMG]

You guys look very happy Deano. Happy for you bro

You guys look very happy Deano. Happy for you bro

thanks man she's a keeper, especially after what Ive put her through this week :)

The Mrs and I celebrate 9 years of marriage today, very thankful she is apart of my life!

[/IMG]

Yet another THPer that outkicked the coverage...haha Congrats Deano. Thats a nice pic. You better do something really really nice for her (non golf related) haha

oh no doubt, I got lucky lol

Nice looking couple right there. Congrats, Mike!

Congrats Mike.

thanks fellas

Congrats MikeD, you two make a fine looking couple. Also a huge congrats to milehigh, glad you now have some stability in your job.

I am pleased to announce that I accepted a new job this week. Starting in December I will be leaving the troubled skies of American Airlines and will be joining the excellent Southwest Airlines Team. I will be based in Baltimore and will be looking for THPers to play with when I am not working. This is a huge load off my mind as I was never sure of my future with American. I know that I will have a great job at Southwest until I retire.

Excellent news my friend. I know going back to your visit here a few months back you were always worried about what AA was going to do. Best of luck with the new job and the relocating.

Congrats Mike and Mrs MikeDean!

Congrats MikeDean, nice milestone!!

[/IMG]

You guys look like brother and sister. Dont mean that in a bad way, just a similar look. Just shows Mike loves himself so much he wanted to marry himself.

You guys look like brother and sister. Dont mean that in a bad way, just a similar look. Just shows Mike loves himself so much he wanted to marry himself.

dang, slamming me on my day, maybe I need to get her signed up on here to defend me like that other Dean guy did

Congrats to Mike and Mile High.

It is Ohio...

Congrats Mike!

Congrats mile high you'll be a stone throw away my friend. Lots of Thp ers in the area.

Congrats Mike, and Milehigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back