Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme Driver Preview

That looks really good and stealthy.

John Deere Tap'n

Looks really sweet. They are saying really good things about this driver!

I am REALLY excited about this driver. How can you improve on last years?

It looks amazing. I hope performance is as good as it looks

Since I'm absolutely LOVING the Fit right now, I'll take one sight unseen, thanks! Hehe

Looks sweet! Really curious what shaft will be making its way into this club. Not big on the name. I think when it comes to naming golf clubs/lines "less is more" should really come into play.

AWESOME!!! That is badass looking driver right there!

So many drivers are getting me excited I can't wait for some of these to hit stores

Interesting to see the difference between it and the Razr Fit.

I love the look of this. If it has the amazing feel of the razr fit I know it will be a winner. Curious how much more adjustable this one is compared to the razr fit. I love callaways stuff and I am sure this will be no exception.

Very sleek look...can't wait to hear more about it when the appropriate time comes. I too love my Razr Fit so any driver in the 2013 has to start by beating it out.

Oh this looks BAD! In a good way.

This thing is just sick. It would be unreal with some UDesign colors on the top and weights and others.

Wonder what exactly makes it extreme, if anything at all? I like the murdered out look, no color needed as that might make it look less extreme.

not sure how I missed this, but that is a pretty sweet looking driver. Looking forward to more info on this for sure

I see why they call it the Extreme. Pretty aggressive styling on the sole, ready to hear more!

We just got a sneak peak of this upcoming release from Callaway Golf. Stay tuned for more pictures and information as it comes.

callaway-razr-fit-xtreme-XL.jpg

Razr Midnight style. Pretty impressive looking sole. I wonder what the top-line has in store..

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAAAAAY! Razr Fit. Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeme!

I think Golfsmith needs to sue them immediately over their Golfsmith Xtreme tradmark. They should sue here in Atlanta, and hire local counsel.

wow that looks nice.... i love the black and grey look i wouldn't change a thing with the looks from what i can see so far. looking forward to seeing some more pics and getting some more info on this bad boy!

wow that looks nice.... i love the black and grey look i wouldn't change a thing with the looks from what i can see so far. looking forward to seeing some more pics and getting some more info on this bad boy!

The club isn't black and gray, its just the photo.

The design is quite funky. Me gusta.

Be interested to hear that the tech differences are between this and the fit. Because the fit was really good

+1..

Regardless of how it looks, you'll need to convince me that I should spend $400 a year for every new model that comes out.

Looks like we have some new features here. I like this.

Wow! Looks sweet! Are those moveable weights in the sole?

Wow! Looks sweet! Are those moveable weights in the sole?

Not sure what you mean by moveable, but yes you can swap the weights to change ball flight.

Back