2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 minutes.....I'm nervous actually.

Hehehe...Hurricane Sandy is making an encore in my stomach right about now.

22 minutes to go and I'm already sitting in front of the camera... :D

23 minutes.....I'm nervous actually.

I'm kind of nervous myself and I don't even have a dog in the race, other than buddies I'd like to see make it. Come on clock!

Good luck everyone, and I really mean it. 3 Great THPers are going to be selected tonight. I obviously hope I am chosen, but I know the 3 picked are going to rock it.

I guess I will throw the 20 Minutes to go counter out there since I am here waiting.

JB don't push Mike Dean hes already on edge.....

Only Mikedean would do that and include a Titleist driver and FJ hat. What these sponsors are not good enough for the wonder twins?

I kid I kid

They were the used club section

I'll buy him a New hat

Less than 15 minutes....good luck to everyone!!

Nervous, can't imagine what others out there are going through as the clock ticks....

Nervous, can't imagine what others out there are going through as the clock ticks....

I'm just trying to keep it all down right now.

10 minutes!!!!!!

Final 10 minutes. Good luck to all.

Final 10 minutes. Good luck to all.

Of course this is JB time...so it could happen at any minute!!

Good Luck to everyone!!

So when do we find out teams and sponsors?

I'll be on the road to Athens, GA when the announcement is made. I hope someone texts me with some good news!

35 minutes from my new home! :D

Anyways good to luck to all! My fingers & toes are crossed for three super duper happy folks :blob:

Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

I believe JB had a post that the captains would talk after the selections and teams would be determined. I don't think they've disclosed the process to find out our sponsors.

Of course this is JB time...so it could happen at any minute!!

Good Luck to everyone!!

So when do we find out teams and sponsors?

5 minutes guys!!

Sorry I missed it last night, but I wanted to congratulate wadesworld, Iceyshanks and Jconn! 3 more noobs!!! Good luck to everyone tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back