The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach brother preach. One of the most rant worthy posts in this thread. I am mad for you just reading it.

Ummm....wow. Not much to say but sorry, Jake. But you are doing the right thing, even if painful.

Jake let me know when you wreck some fools! This is crappy bro, you are too nice of a guy to have to deal with all that. Sorry man I wish there was something I could do for you, hope karma works it magic for those that deserve it.

Time to go and get your football helmet Jake.

Sorry to hear about this Jake, hate when kind people's generosity gets taken care of

I don't rant much. And I typically try to leave some things off this board but man I could just punch someone right now. I have worked my ass off in my life to get to the point where I have $ in my savings account and I have a nice house and food on the table and I'm fortunate enough to have money to be able to enjoy things in my life. I have to say that all of the above is a direct result of my amazing wife and I owe her so much for the life I have. My rant is having people in my life that feel entitled to $ that I have worked my ass off to earn. Why would it be expected that I help someone who continually refuses to do anything to change the crappy circumstances in their life? Then to have someone who at one point was very close to me who is to this day one of my favorite people on earth reach out to me and basically spit in my face with words because I'm not willing to dole out any more $ to a person who frankly doesn't deserve it. What a slap in the face. I shouldn't feel bad because I have a pot to piss in and have a good life. I work hard for the things I have. Everyone lies and says their broke and can't help this person. They know better, they know I could help but I've been lied to enough times that I'm no longer willing to help. Then throw in that everyone involved is family and that screws things up even worse. Family or not....you don't lie to someone a million times and you're not entitled to the things they have earned from hard work.

Frick, that's a lot.....sorry guys but I'm just on fire right now.
Sorry to hear that Jake. We all get to a point with people where we just have to cut them out of our lives and stop helping them even though they are family or close friends.
Facetime me if you want for a good time.

Sorry to hear about this Jake, hate when kind people's generosity gets taken care of

Exactly. Too bad some people only want to exploit others generosity. Hang in there Jake.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Lock the vault, Jake. You have your girls' future to think about.

Kevin

Sorry to hear it Jake, sad how people think they are entitled to part of your success. I can completely relate to going through hard times, but no one owe's them anything, it's time to pull up the boot straps and depend on yourself. Most of the world seem's to have adopted that attitude I think.

Vent it Jake, we all have crappy days with people who just need a fist to their face. Just don't do it, cause JakeNation isn't able to help with bail

Whatever Jake. I just needed $25

Jake, sorry to hear that brother. Too often people just amaze me, and not in a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vent it Jake, we all have crappy days with people who just need a fist to their face. Just don't do it, cause JakeNation isn't able to help with bail

*cancels trip to see mward*

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Just finished my nightly duty of pouring 3/4 gas into the generator and 1/4 of the gas on my hands, arms, and shoes. Next person I meet named Sandy is getting a kick right in the livet.

Just finished my nightly duty of pouring 3/4 gas into the generator and 1/4 of the gas on my hands, arms, and shoes. Next person I meet named Sandy is getting a kick right in the livet.

That's brutal man, they giving u guys an eta yet?

No. They did some work all day today but all the wires are still on the ground. Not sure what they did exactly. Still no power and they left at around 5:30.

Dev that is crazy dude. Sorry for all that you have endured. I get pissy when my directv goes out

You complete me Frank. I missed all the shite. Apparently there was a lot. I'm lost

I got ya bro!

Shite hitting fan at record pace today!

Meh, its more of an inconvenience than anything. In the past 11 days I have spent well over $1300 on a generator, extension cords, and lots and lots of gas. Most important thing is making sure the baby is comfortable and she has been fine. I dont care about me. Like I have said all along, there are people that lost everything, we are lucky.

Yeah babies don't like being cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back