The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a question...Are the MC threads always this quiet in terms of non MC'ers participating? All I see are current/past staffers chattin it up.

More of a question...Are the MC threads always this quiet in terms of non MC'ers participating? All I see are current/past staffers chattin it up.
This year will be different, at least that is the goal. Trying to get the entire forum involved in the discussion.

You complete me Frank. I missed all the shite. Apparently there was a lot. I'm lost

Switch that schedule and we will dominate Wednesday golf in the triangle!

This year will be different, at least that is the goal. Trying to get the entire forum involved in the discussion.

It's still so far away, give it some time. I think that as the event gets closer, there's more participation from those not in the event. That said, War Eagle is right, one of the big goals is to get the forum more involved in this go-around and not have threads that are just titled "Morgan Cup xxxxx" that people don't think that they can get involved in.

I think its just quiet as we are in between announcements. I think having most of the discussions in a few central places will make it easier for everyone to follow along and participate

That's cool. I was just wondering...I haven't been here long enough to know otherwise.

We will not be chatting like cheerleaders in the MC threads this year. We will be out and about. Hopefully this will keep everyone invested. I am going to be a MC mod of that thread. Stop bantering!!

Hang in there Dev. That sucks royally.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

We will not be chatting like cheerleaders in the MC threads this year. We will be out and about. Hopefully this will keep everyone invested. I am going to be a MC mod of that thread. Stop bantering!!

I think it'll pick up once people get named to teams and equipment starts getting selected by those players. It gives us stuff to talk about!

Pre-Calc with a teacher who expects we remember every little rule from Algebra 2 and every little detail he spits way to quickly out of his mouth.

Pre-Calc with a teacher who expects we remember every little rule from Algebra 2 and every little detail he spits way to quickly out of his mouth.

Get used to it dude. It gets even worse in Calc. You have to remember EVERYTHING.

No. They did some work all day today but all the wires are still on the ground. Not sure what they did exactly. Still no power and they left at around 5:30.

Bummer. I lived in Myrtle Beach... I get it. Sucks.

Tough to chat about last year, I wasn't there! I'll catch up eventually!

So pissed at my wife. Apparently she didn't think I'd mind if she loaned her brother some money........$5000!!! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she ran it by me, but I'm seeing red right now. I've been lusting after a putter, but thought "well, lets not do much spending right now.", now I don't have much choice. I think I may punch him in the face and give him a beer.....seems fair, right?

Dude one of the worst decision ever In life is to do business with family. Most of the time they see it as a gimme, I hope she made him sign a contract

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Filling the generator at 3am when its 30 degrees out. Coming in the house smelling like gas.

Well, my wife just told me that she went to use the bathroom and the toilet see cracked because it was so cold in the bathroom. Yay! Anything else we can add on to this neverending pile of crap????!!!

Filling the generator at 3am when its 30 degrees out. Coming in the house smelling like gas.

Well, my wife just told me that she went to use the bathroom and the toilet see cracked because it was so cold in the bathroom. Yay! Anything else we can add on to this neverending pile of crap????!!!
gez Dev, sorry this is still going on. But now you can get one of those toilet sets with money in it.

Damn Dev, sorry dude. Positive vibes brother!

All I can do is laugh to keep myself from crying at this point. Do you know anyone that carries the money toilets Freddy? Totally need one.

All I can do is laugh to keep myself from crying at this point. Do you know anyone that carries the money toilets Freddy? Totally need one.
You can get one of those seats that has the fancy seat warmer built in to it.

Not gonna do any good with no power...haha For some reason my wife thought it was a good idea, for the first time in 10+ years, to get KFC last night. Paid for it all night. I warmed the seat pretty good after the first few trips.

No wonder it cracked

No wonder it cracked

Hahaha yeah that and the fact it has been a meat locker in the bathroom for 11 days. Just glad it happened to my wife and not me...haha

Lol. I'm not laughing at your struggles but the never ending pile if crap thing is funny after the KFC story.

TT on iPad

Hope you have a little trickle of water going dev so your pipes don't freeze up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back