Shark wrestler saved my back side big time!

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday While out on an errand for a job i was working, the alternator in my truck decidded it was done. So I was stranded, after the police pushed me out of traffic, I called Jim to get the name of a shop in his area to fix my truck. He gave me the number to the shop he frequents. Now, I was about an hour from home, so Jim says man take my truck home so your wife doesn't have to come all the way out to get you. He comes out picks my stranded a$$ up from a shopping center. takes my by the shop to pick up a few things, we take him home. check out the putter collection. i fall n love with his SI3 in the process. And off i go to home. Funny part is I text my wife I'm good to go, that Jim had offered his truck for me to,use. She said " THP, its obviously much more than just golf". I had to chuckle, my response was " it truly is, and that she will see first hand in May. Anyway, Jim was the best, never batted an eye, and was like man don't worry it's cool.
Shark Wrestler is the Man!

dang that should say big time

What a great dude. Nice story and well done shark.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome story, Jim is good people, that's for sure.

You should have asked to borrow the van.

Reminds me of the song "You'll find out who your friends are" . Way to go Sharkwrestler , you Da' man !

Awesome Jim! Now get him to come play bulle rock with us on Sunday!

Dang, that is awesome Shark!

Great story T2GRN18, Jim is a great guy for sure.

Shark is a great dude, love seeing stuff like this.

SHARKWRESTLER!!!!!!!!! He is a great dude.

Yesterday While out on an errand for a job i was working, the alternator in my truck decidded it was done. So I was stranded, after the police pushed me out of traffic, I called Jim to get the name of a shop in his area to fix my truck. He gave me the number to the shop he frequents. Now, I was about an hour from home, so Jim says man take my truck home so your wife doesn't have to come all the way out to get you. He comes out picks my stranded a$$ up from a shopping center. takes my by the shop to pick up a few things, we take him home. check out the putter collection. i fall n love with his SI3 in the process. And off i go to home. Funny part is I text my wife I'm good to go, that Jim had offered his truck for me to,use. She said " THP, its obviously much more than just golf". I had to chuckle, my response was " it truly is, and that she will see first hand in May. Anyway, Jim was the best, never batted an eye, and was like man don't worry it's cool.
Shark Wrestler is the Man!

dang that should say big time

So awesome. Shark is the best. I'm glad you guys have connected so well.

That is an astounding feat. Shark!!!! You rule!!!!

Great story. Shark that is an awesome move on your part. Cant find Jakes sharkwrestler video but I think it needs to make an appearance here.

Awesome Jim! Now get him to come play bulle rock with us on Sunday!

I called T2grn18 and left a message I'd be cool if he had a chance to Play Bulle Rock.
Tee time is @ 10:50am nothing but the best at Bulle Rock.

Great job Jim.....now tell about this Si3 :laughing:

You're the man Shark!

I called T2grn18 and left a message I'd be cool if he had a chance to Play Bulle Rock.
Tee time is @ 10:50am nothing but the best at Bulle Rock.
I can't this weekend I need to go winterize my cabin in Pa. I would of loved to play that track

Call him Jim. And he is an excellent fellow!

I knew the first time I shook Shark's hand that this dude was the real deal. Great guy and fun to be around.

I can't this weekend I need to go winterize my cabin in Pa. I would of loved to play that track

That's cool brother maybe next time. Just glad I could help you out in a time of need.

That is awesome! Jim is the man

Sharkwrestlerrrrr!

Jim is a great dude!!

Good job Shark! This place is pretty awesome.

Great story and that doesn't surprise me in the least with Sharkwrestler. He's a good good dude.

Back