The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this state shuts down when the temps drop below 50*

I hate the woes is me attitude, can't stand it

Amen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rant is that Jman didnt change his avatar to the awesome one that I picked out

Hope your not talking about me Freddie or we are gonna rumble in the jungle...haha j/k I hate people that have that attitude as well and even moreso the people that feel like the world owes them something.

Hope your not talking about me Freddie or we are gonna rumble in the jungle...haha j/k I hate people that have that attitude as well and even moreso the people that feel like the world owes them something.

I have to rep Freddie for his post, and I know that he's not talking about you. There are people in the "woe is me" camp who think that their life isn't great, when in reality what they are going through pales in comparison to the hardships that some people are going through. All of us have things in our lives that aren't great, but it's how we work through them that determines what type of lives we are going to have.

I have to rep Freddie for his post, and I know that he's not talking about you. There are people in the "woe is me" camp who think that their life isn't great, when in reality what they are going through pales in comparison to the hardships that some people are going through. All of us have things in our lives that aren't great, but it's how we work through them that determines what type of lives we are going to have.

I know he wasnt talking about me I was just kidding around. You guys are both spot on. With that said, I just got to work and went into the bathroom so I could do my business in warmth and as I am sitting there, the power goes out. Hahahaahhaha thankfully I had my phone with me so I could use the flashlight.

I know he wasnt talking about me I was just kidding around. You guys are both spot on. With that said, I just got to work and went into the bathroom so I could do my business in warmth and as I am sitting there, the power goes out. Hahahaahhaha thankfully I had my phone with me so I could use the flashlight.
Im hoping you have a flashlight app rather than turning the video camera on.

Im hoping you have a flashlight app rather than turning the video camera on.

Yeah I have the flashlight app. I put it on the SOS mode.. Haha They turned the breaker off here at work to fix something. Thanks for the heads up boys..haha

You've been a trooper throughout this whole thing. I know that the saying goes "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", but I feel like a lot of people this year have been tested on that one, myself included.

You've been a trooper throughout this whole thing. I know that the saying goes "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", but I feel like a lot of people this year have been tested on that one, myself included.

It's weird what happens when you become a parent. You really do go from being all about yourself to putting yourself a distance 3rd. I could care in the least about myself at this point. Just making sure my wife and daughter are comfortable and so far so good.

The good doctor is wise.

It's weird what happens when you become a parent. You really do go from being all about yourself to putting yourself a distance 3rd. I could care in the least about myself at this point. Just making sure my wife and daughter are comfortable and so far so good.

Way to be man!! Too many times in too many instances that is not the case. Mad props to you!

This is a great post. I will give credit to where it is due. Your Dad. :D

That statement sounds like common sense, but from my viewpoint, you'd be surprised at how many people don't do that.

This is a great post. I will give credit to where it is due. Your Dad. :D

That made me laugh. You, me, and him need to tee it up in SC sometime soon.

My rant is why am I not at the golf course yet? Tough problem to have however I got to go show KellyBo, how to take a good arse whupping at our new stomping grounds :D. Naw my main rant is, I can't wear my overalls to the golf course no more. I have to get all slicked up, like I'm heading to Walmart or something :act-up:

I'm going down to try and convince the advising department that I can pick my classes without an adviser. I was unable to schedule a meeting with mine because she is booked til Class Registration opens and she told me the best thing I can do is go down to Advising services and ask to sort out the hold. She even gave us a list of classes we need to take and when we need to take them at the beginning of this year. So, I'm fairly comfortable with my class selections. I just hope they see it that way too.....

I shouldn't have left myself so much crap to do today. I'm hitting the road at 5 and am going to be lucky if I can get it all done. Procrastination fail.

classic Friday mistake haha rememeber....Monday is another day

I shouldn't have left myself so much crap to do today. I'm hitting the road at 5 and am going to be lucky if I can get it all done. Procrastination fail.

I'm going down to try and convince the advising department that I can pick my classes without an adviser. I was unable to schedule a meeting with mine because she is booked til Class Registration opens and she told me the best thing I can do is go down to Advising services and ask to sort out the hold. She even gave us a list of classes we need to take and when we need to take them at the beginning of this year. So, I'm fairly comfortable with my class selections. I just hope they see it that way too.....

Isnt the 1st year mostly required classes anyhow? Tell her you dont have time for this, you are in the Morgan Cup, toss the schedule at her and walk out

classic Friday mistake haha rememeber....Monday is another day

Yeah I forgot I was going to be gone all weekend. I have to go to classes, go to an advisor meeting, do 2 loads of laundry, pick up my golf clubs, and do some homework. Ugh.

Isnt the 1st year mostly required classes anyhow? Tell her you dont have time for this, you are in the Morgan Cup, toss the schedule at her and walk out

Hahaha. I wish it was that easy. But they control my hold and whether I get to have a somewhat decent looking schedule this Spring. I just hope it works out well!

UPDATE: Successful Jonathan is Successful. Took literally 2 minutes to me with this advising dude. Got my hold removed and can register for classes on time. Yep. It's gonna be a good weekend.

My rant is why am I not at the golf course yet? Tough problem to have however I got to go show KellyBo, how to take a good arse whupping at our new stomping grounds :D. Naw my main rant is, I can't wear my overalls to the golf course no more. I have to get all slicked up, like I'm heading to Walmart or something :act-up:

Yep, I felt the same way about course dress when I went from sand greens in Kansas:alien: to those new-fangled GRASS greens!!! Had to wear shoes, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back