The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to rip my work computers guts out, take it all outside in the front yard, and go #DamnItFeelsGoodToBeAGanster on it. :banghead:

I want to rip my work computers guts out, take it all outside in the front yard, and go #DamnItFeelsGoodToBeAGanster on it. :banghead:

nice, time to take it out back, put it in a box and shoot it

I can completely relate. My employer for some odd reason felt our report writing system which was simple easy to use, and virtually glitch free with a new fancy system. After spending millions of dollars and years trouble shooting the program, it was released this week. A report that took 30 minutes last week now takes 2 hours. We have had so many issues its not funny, and its virtually impossible to do a report without being hooked up to wi-fi rather than our Verizon air cards. Its just plain awesome.

I can completely relate. My employer for some odd reason felt our report writing system which was simple easy to use, and virtually glitch free with a new fancy system. After spending millions of dollars and years trouble shooting the program, it was released this week. A report that took 30 minutes last week now takes 2 hours. We have had so many issues its not funny, and its virtually impossible to do a report without being hooked up to wi-fi rather than our Verizon air cards. Its just plain awesome.

Yep gotta love it.

it's Friday, i have to get this done, I am pushing on time, and I just lost 2 hours worth of work because AutoCad failed when I tried to FREAKING save it.

Freshmen.

The end.

Yep gotta love it.

it's Friday, i have to get this done, I am pushing on time, and I just lost 2 hours worth of work because AutoCad failed when I tried to FREAKING save it.

Oh another related rant. This program was supposed to come out 6 months ago, so we all received 8 hours of training on it. The system failed, so it didn't go live. 6 months later, without any further training we are handed this program. Luckily every shift has a "training" person who has received additional more recent training to help us out with any (many) bugs. The system was supposed to go live last week... and didn't. This week our trainer was off, so we were left to fend for ourselves.

I was the lucky SOB who ended up with the first report and therefore got to spend 3 hours fumbling through the system by trial and error, therefore I took on the defacto shift trainer for the next two nights, even though I was basically clueless.

Luckily it was a couple slow nights at work or we would have really been screwed.

you sure this is politically correct? :)
When have I ever been politically correct? HA!

They drive me nuts, something about that damn age. Of course, the Freshmores I have a re pretty bad too.

What an effing week. I cant recall a more stressful work week in the past 5 years.

What an effing week. I cant recall a more stressful work week in the past 5 years.
Worse then a survey week! Sheesh...TGIF brother

Women......

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Women......

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Just thought you signature was part of your rant. Lmao

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Just thought you signature was part of your rant. Lmao

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

whoa, butters has returned

Driver separating from shaft + no one competent at the golf store to fix it = no B.Asha awesomeness for my tournament tomorrow.

Therefore: CanaRage. Also, forced to drive to the store that's 25 minutes there and back out of my way TWICE because they did a poor job.

Ugh. Where's the beer.

that really sucks man! CanaRage on!
Driver separating from shaft + no one competent at the golf store to fix it = no B.Asha awesomeness for my tournament tomorrow.

Therefore: CanaRage. Also, forced to drive to the store that's 25 minutes there and back out of my way TWICE because they did a poor job.

Ugh. Where's the beer.

Ugh. Where's the beer.

Ouch dude that sucks.

Dear inlaws,
It's time to move. I understand you like having some land and whatnot, but I do not enjoy my phone sitting at 1x, draining my battery like crazy. Is kill for 3g right now. #imnevercomingback

If you lived in a nice warm tropical place, they would come visit you.

Dear inlaws,
It's time to move. I understand you like having some land and whatnot, but I do not enjoy my phone sitting at 1x, draining my battery like crazy. Is kill for 3g right now. #imnevercomingback

haha, JB is right, you should move and host them in the comfort of your own home

Dear inlaws,

#inlawswillseeyounextyear

If you lived in a nice warm tropical place, they would come visit you.

Oh yeah that sounds great #not. That would lead to 6-7 days of visiting a few times of year, I love them, just not that much

Supposed to come back Sunday am, I'm going to push to just leave tomorrow night and make it a 1 day trip.

Due to my thp responsibilities I will require a minimum of 3g service for any subsequent visits

Ugh. Where's the beer.

Did you open up a Canowoopass?

What's up frank!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back