THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

I would like to announce me and Charlie will be attending this event after today. There's no way I'd miss this.

I would like to announce me and Charlie will be attending this event after today. There's no way I'd miss this.

This is excellent news

Me neither. It should be a blast and I'm happy I can make it.

Great! It will be great to meet another of the young guns as well as another lefty.

Great to see u guys are coming to this one too

I know I said it last night, but will say it again. I am so excited for this one. Yesterday was so much fun in GA and Myrtle Beach will be a blast.

I know I said it last night, but will say it again. I am so excited for this one. Yesterday was so much fun in GA and Myrtle Beach will be a blast.

I am pretty pumped up as well. Never been to myrtle beach and it can't be any better than experiencing it with great friends and soon to be great friends!

Really looking forward to this one especially with all the great pics from the first invitational.

We did have a great time in Atlanta now I'm looking for the Myrtle Beach!

The ATL invitational was a 10. We need to turn it up to 11 for the True Blue event.

Man I wish I could make it to Myrtle Beach for this event!

I think there needs to be a THP Invitational in Texas very soon!

Man, cant wait to play true blue again. I hope my team includes a designated putter.

Just PMed GolferGal about a spot in this thing! I can't wait to get to MB to play with everyone!

Just PMed GolferGal about a spot in this thing! I can't wait to get to MB to play with everyone!

I sent my money as well. Just waiting for the confirmation!

Great stuff guys. Can't wait to meet you

Hopefully some people on the fence will see how great Invitational #1 was and will join us for #2!

Hopefully some people on the fence will see how great Invitational #1 was and will join us for #2!
I really wish I could make this. I'm out of vacation days at work. And with buying an ATV my funds are below my comfort zone. So, I have to respectfully decline. After reading the #1invitational recap, this is gonna be a blast. Plus it's MB golf in December. That's enough to cure cabin fever.

Sad you're not making it Bullfrog! I'm hoping with knowing ill be gaming some amazing Morgan Cup equipment I won't be making as many equipment purchases this year more money for trips and lessons. Lol

I sent my money as well. Just waiting for the confirmation!

Nice, dudes! Hopefully I can play a little better and give you guys a little competition. It's gonna be another awesome event.

And....I'm confirmed.

I'm confirmed! So excited!

way to make it happen fellas!

Dang it, ole JB has me in ponder mode now :bicker:. I know KellyBo is dying to go so I will put some serious consideration into this.

Dang it, ole JB has me in ponder mode now :bicker:. I know KellyBo is dying to go so I will put some serious consideration into this.

OG in MB....yes please!

Back